Contact Me






Thursday, July 28, 2011

CVS Sneak Peek - Week of 7/31/11

CVS Ad Preview - 7/31 - 8/06, 2011

Take a look at CVS's ad scan HERE.  Thanks I Heart CVS.


:: Free This Week ::

Bic Soleil Shimmer Razor Starter Kit - $5.99
Get a $3 ECB (limit 1 offer)
$3 - 7/10/11 SS
= FREE after coupon and ECB

Skinny Cow Singles Crisp or Cluster Candy - $0.99
Get a $0.99 ECB (limit 1 offer)
= FREE after ECB


:: Cheap This Week ::

Revlon Super Lustrous Moon Drops, Color Burst Lip or Top Speed Nail - $5.97
Get a $3 ECB (limit 6 offers)
$1 off Revlon Color Cosmetic - 6/26/11 SS

Deal Idea
Buy (2) Revlon Products @ $5.97 = $11.58
$3 off $10 Cosmetic Purchase coupon from Coupon Center (advertised in this week's ad)
Use (2) $1 coupons (6/26/11 SS) - $2.00
Pay $6.58
Get $6.00 ECB
Final cost: $0.58 or $0.29 each after coupons and ECB

Coke (2 liters) - $0.99 (limit 5)  **part of spend $30 get $10 FREE Gas Card

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power or Manual Razor - $9.99
Get a $5 ECB (limit 1 offer)
$4- 7/31/11 P&G
= $0.99 after coupon

Nivea Lip (.17 - .35 oz) - 2/$5.00
$3 off 2 - - 7/31/11 RP
= $1.00 each after coupon

Skippy Peanut Butter (15 -16.3 oz) - $1.67  ** part of spend $30 get $10 FREE gas card
$1 off 2 printable coupon no longer available
$1 off 2 - 7/31/11 RP
= $1.17 each after coupon

Gillette Body Wash - $3.49
$2 - 7/31/11 P&G
= $1.49 after coupon

8 comments:

  1. CVS brand diapers are on clearance. 22-25 pack diapers for $2.99. Registers are also printing out $10 off 50 coupons so this makes for a great opportunity to stock up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Afternoon to All,

    TYVM Tyler for the diaper info. Do you know if it is all sizes/types?

    Jeri there is also a Gillette Body Wash coupon in the 6/5 PG that is B1G1 and expires 7/31 we could use with the -$2 Gillette BW from upcoming weekend PG and get 2 for cheap on Sunday only. =)

    And Thank you for the sneak peak info-I was forgetting about the Bic deal =) Gonna go pull those coupons now. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do we ever get to see ECB's on gillette proglide or mach 3 refills?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Janet - My CVS has sizes 3, 4, and 5 on sale for that price. It looks like they are discontinuing the "Just the Basics" brand. Some of the other sizes aren't marked down as much yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi All

    Thanks Tyler for the diaper info. That makes for some cheap diapers!

    Janet - Woo Hoo! We're running low on the manly Body Wash in our family. I'll add the match-up to my CVS post on Saturday.

    Anonymous - We are starting to see a few coupons for razor refills and sometimes an ECB or RR. But, it's still been cheaper to buy a new razor with the high value coupons and ECBs or RR that have been available.

    It's not good for the enviroment, but it's good for the budget.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went on Sunday to get the Gillette Body wash and tried to use the buy one get one, and a $2 off coupon and the cashier told me that she wouldn't let me use it because the buy one get one counts for two items. I have been doing this since I've shopped at CVS and have had no problems before...has anyone else run into this situation? I know alot of other stores do not accept buy one get ones, and other coupons for the two items, but I though CVS was ok with it. So I had to leave my body wash behind :( Disappointing when that's all you wanted to get...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn - I haven't been to CVS in a few weeks. But, I just did a google search and there is lots of talk on blogs about the policy changing concerning B1G1 deals and coupons.

    It looks like CVS doesn't have a published coupon policy. I'll try to get to CVS and talk to the manager and see what he tells me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww...I hope they don't get rid of it. Sometimes that's the best deal when you get to use both coupons. The cashier told me though that we can use a buy one get one, when something in the store is buy one get one...and would be getting two items for free??? Not sure about that. I don't think I've ever done that before. Will have to check it out when the opportunity arises.

    ReplyDelete