Contact Me






Thursday, October 27, 2011

What's for Dinner? Pizza & Texas Toast

Texas Toast at our house last night kept the Cardinals for loosing.  Let's hope it makes for a winner tonight.

I'm keeping dinner quick & easy.  Not only because of the game, but I have a PTO meeting to attend.  Thank goodness the meeting is starting early tonight, and is scheduled to be over at 7:00.  I'll have someone at home throw the pizza and Texas Toast in the oven , so it'll be done when I get home. 

  • DiGiorno Pizza
  • Texas Toast
  • Grapes
What's for dinner at your house tonight?

Having problems posting  a comment?  See my Leave a Comment post with a quick fix to the problem.

1 comment:

  1. Good job helping the Cards out last night. ;)

    We're having chicken (with sun-dried tomato seasoning), salad and probably fried potatoes.

    ReplyDelete