Contact Me






Monday, June 11, 2012

Post-Dispatch Subscription Deal


If you're thinking about subscribing to the Sunday Post-Dispatch, don't miss this deal.

Monday, June 11, 2012 only!

  • Post-Dispatch Sunday Only - 26 weeks subscription $0.99 per week + $10 Target Giftcard
  • Post-Dispatch Sunday Only - 52 week subscription $0.99 per week + $20 Target Giftcard
  • Post-Dispatch Daily & Sunday - EZ Pay Subscription $1.99 per week + $50 Target Giftcard

Order online 

Offer valid for new subscribers only. At the end of the introductory term, your subscription will automatically renew at regular home delivery rates unless you notify Customer Service otherwise.

7 comments:

  1. I wish I could cancel my subscription and sign back up for a great deal like this without having a gap in delivery. I'm paying nearly $2 a week :( Yesterday I didnt receive the news sections of the paper that are delivered on Sunday so I emailed them. They did deliver a new paper, but it was just the ads and coupons, not the news part. Oh well, at least I got a 2nd set of coupons for free this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cancelled my subscription Jan. of this year. Would I be considered a new subscriber if I subscribed again today?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping so. We're trying it now. Our subscription just ran out a couple of months ago but I didn't renew b/c I knew a deal like this would roll around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I subscribed to this just now & hoping to get my $20 Gift Card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi All - Keep us posted if you are considered a "new" subscription if you had one and canceled it in the past. I really don't know what is considered new.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is six months, but not 100% sure on that.

    ReplyDelete