Contact Me






Monday, March 23, 2009

Free Bottle of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce


Register with Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce and they will mail you a coupon for a free bottle of their original All Purpose Sauce.

I received my coupon for a free bottle of All Purpose Sauce some time ago. I had never heard of this brand before I registered for my free bottle, so I was in no hurry to run out and use my coupon.

Since the weather has been so nice, we have started to grill again. I picked up the free bottle and thought I might as well give it a try - I can't pass up free.

My oldest is a loyal A-1 user and I'm a loyal 57 user, but we both loved it. I've used it on pork chops and chicken - all purpose really means all purpose.

I love free products, it's amazing how they can become a family favorite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment