Contact Me






Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Shop 'n Save Deals 3/23/09 - 3/28/09

$10 off a $50 purchase on Thursday. It's been several months since Shop 'n Save has done this deal two weeks in a row. I wish I could figure out their pattern, if there is one.

The Heinz Catalina deal from last week is still being advertised in the store. Signage in the store says it is good through Friday 3/27. From what I could tell yesterday, the few prices I checked looked about the same as last week.

I'm only posting the best deals I see. Take a look at Shop 'n Save's full ads here.

Remember:
1. Shop on Thursday and take advantage of $10 off $50 purchase.
2. Shop 'n Save does not double coupons.
3. Every Shop 'n Save should be accepting internet printable coupons.

If I find more Shop 'n Save deals through the week I will add them to this post.
Check back before you go shopping.


:: Save $3 When You Buy 4 Participating Nabisco Product ::
Coupon Available In-Store - In the store I visited yesterday, I found the coupon on a tearpad with the crackers. I asked at the Customer Service desk what the participating products were. They didn't have a clue about this promotion, and wanted to know where I had gotten the coupon. I've e-mailed corporate and if I hear back from them I will update my post. So this is my best guess.

Edit- I heard back from Shop 'n Save's Customer Relations department. They could not give me any more information than what was pictured on the coupon. Read the comment section of this post for information one of my readers relayed.

Wheat Thins - 2/$6
Ritz - 2/$6
Triscuits - 2/$6
Nabisco Premium Saltines - 3/$7
Ritz Toasted Chips - 2/$4.98
Chips Ahoy - 4/$10

Coupons:
$2 any 2 Ritz, Wheat Thins or Triscuits - 1/25/09 SS
$1 on 2 Wheat Thins or Triscuits - 3/15/09 SS
$1 on 2 Triscuits - tearpad found at Shop 'n Save
$1 on 2 Premium Saltines - tearpad found at Schnucks

----------------------------------------------------
Deal Ideas When Shopping on Thursday:

4 Chips Ahoy $10
20% off -$2
Store Coupon -$3
Final cost: $5 or $1.25 a package

4 Premium Saltines $9.33
20% off -$1.87
Store Coupon -$3
2 Mfg. Coupons -$2
Final cost: $2.46 or .62 a box

---------------------------------------------------

:: Unadvertised Kellogg's Catalina Deal ::
Buy 3 - 12 oz.or larger Boxes Kellogg's Cereal & Get 1 Free Gallon of Milk
Buy 5 - 12 oz. or larger Boxes Kellogg's Cereal & Get 2 Free Gallons of Milk
buy 7 - 12 oz. or larger Boxes Kellogg's Cereal & Get 3 Free Gallons of Milk

Frosted Flakes, Apple Jacks, Corn Pops, Froot Loops, Cocoa Krispies - $2
Honey Smacks and maybe more varieties

Coupons:
.70 off any Kellogg's Cereal - 2/22/09 SS
$1 off 2 Frosted Flakes internet printable


:: Deals with Coupons ::

StarKist Chunk Light Tuna, 2.6 oz. pouch - 3/$4
B2G1 - 2/22/09 RP
Final price: .89 each when you buy 3

Super-Pretzel - 3/$5
.75 - 3/15/09 RP & 2/22/09 RP
Final price: .92 each

Ragu - 3/$5
.50 off 2 - 1/18/09 RP
Final price: $1.42 each when you buy 2

Freschetta Pizza, 12 inch - 2/$10
$1 - 3/1/09 SS
Final price: $4 each


:: Unadvertised Deal ::

2 liter Coca-Cola Products - 10/$9.88
The fine print on the shelf sticker says with $10 purchase. I purchased 1 bottle on Monday for .98

4 comments:

  1. FYI - Our store had this coupon out when they had the catalina for Nabisco. When I asked then they said it was good on all nabisco products, including the 100 cal snacks. I also used this in combo with manufactor's coupons because it is a store coupon when you look at it. My cashier intially said I couldn't but I asked her to try and it went through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info.

    I edited my post and told my readers to make sure and read your comment.

    What store do you shop at? They sound like they know what's going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Belleville store on Caryle. I think maybe I just got lucky with the person that I talked to when I first found the coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are lucky. Not only a great Shop 'n Save but CVS also.

    ReplyDelete