Contact Me






Saturday, May 30, 2009

Walgreens - FREE Cutter Advanced Insect Repellent

Edit: Walgreens has raised the price of Cutters 1oz. to 2/$6. I hope you picked up some before the price increase. Thanks SavingInAkron, for the heads up.

Note: I stopped at three Walgreens to check the price. One Walgreens location still had the shelf price at 2/$4. I would imagine it would ring up as 2/$6. I always ask for a manager when an item rings up for a different price than advertised on the shelf. They should adjust the price to the advertised shelf price, but I don't know if they are required to do this.

Pick up Cutter Advanced insect repellent 1 oz. pump for FREE at Walgreens. It's the perfect size for a purse or pocket.

Buy (2) Cutter Advanced 1 oz. - 2/$4
Use (2) $2 - 5/31/09 SS
Final price: FREE

2/$4 is Walgreens regular price and the coupon is good until 8/1/09. If they are out of stock on this product, you should be able to pick it up for FREE later in the summer.

6 comments:

  1. I went in Walgreens today, and at my Walgreens, this was $6 for 2 (they raised the price) so be wary because they may be doing it elsewhere too. I didn't end up buying it because it wasn't free and it wasn't something I needed right now. I'm in Ohio, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saving in Akron -I checked at my local Walgreens. They raised the price. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are on sale 5/31 - 6/6

    2/$2 FREE this week only!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea - I'm confused with the price of Cutters, but then again when am I not confused about Walgreens policies. Cutters was rigning up 2/$6 at the Walgreens I was at tonight. Do their stores have different pricing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going crazy now - can't seem to find it in the ad....

    Sometimes Walgreens do have price differences between stores, but not usually a whole $1 difference. It is possible that some Mgrs didn't change their store price (yet). I know the Mgrs have some decision making in pricing. I will find something on clearance for .75 at my main store and then for at least double that at the store by my house....

    I bought 5 Cutters on Tuesday - they rang up 2/$4. Not sure when they "changed" the price...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrea - Yes, I think they changes the price mid week. I think the stores showing the 2/$4 shelf price didn't change the shelf tag and it probably would ring up at 2/$6.

    ReplyDelete