Contact Me






Saturday, July 25, 2009

Kellogg's Coupon Brochure Available

Be on the look out for Kellogg's "Fuel for School" brochure. I found it at Schnucks in a free standing cardboard display that looked like a yellow school bus - and almost as big. You won't miss the bus, but the coupons aren't easy to find. They are in a cardboard box attached to the display.

Information and the form for the Kellogg's Fuel for School Rebate I previously wrote about is included in the brochure.



Coupons in the Brochure

$2 off Milk wyb (2) Keebler Graham Crackers or Sandwich bites
$2 off Milk wyb (2) Keebler cookies or Gripz
$2 off Fresh Fruit wyb (2) Eggo Frozen Waffles
$2 off Coffee wyb (2) Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars
$2 off Ocean Spray products wyb (2) Frosted Mini-Wheats or Raisin Bran
$2 off Bread wyb (2) Kellogg's fruit flavored snacks
$2 off Milk wyb (2) Keeber or Right Bites Snacks
$2 off Bread wyb (2) Rice Krispies Treats
$2 off Bottles Water wyb Special K and Special K Protein Products
$2 off Sprite wyb (2) Cheez-Its
$2 off Fresh Fruit wyb (2) Keebler or Austin Sandwich Crackers
$2 off Danon wyb (2) Kellogg's Cereals

Thanks, Maureen!

2 comments:

  1. I was these in Hyvee(empty stand), but nowhere else. Have you sen them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous - Sorry, you didn't find the coupons.I would ask at Customer Service if they had more Kellogg's Fuel for School brochures. I hear more and more stores are keeping coupons there.

    I'm feeling homesick when you mentioned HyVee. It was the grocery store I grew up with. I love their bakery hot dog buns. Oh, how I wish The Vee would come to St Louis.

    ReplyDelete