Contact Me






Saturday, July 25, 2009

Schnucks: FREE Chef Boyardee

Schnucks everyday low price:

Chef Boyardee - .93
$1 internet printable
Final price: FREE

Even if you don't eat Chef Boyardee think about picking up a FREE can and donating it to a food pantry - or hang on to it until Scouting For Food in November.

Note: I could only print one coupons per computer. But, when I printed the coupon , it also gave me these:

.50 on Peter Pan Peanut Butter
.50 off 2 Crunch & Munch
$1 off 4 Snack Pack

Hurry! These coupons will reach their print limit quickly, and they don't expire until 1/03/10.

4 comments:

  1. I was able to print 2. I wonder if a lot of people printed it in the last few days that limited it to 2.

    Shnucks also had the baby Dawns for 109, so using the 50C MQ doubled to $1 made it 0.9 cent dawn(for the small bottles).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous - I read someone signed into the web page the second time and was able to print a second set of Unilver coupons. I haven't tried that yet, but I'm going to.

    Thanks for the tip about Dawn. Too bad Schnucks in St Louis only doubles coupons to 40 cents. It isn't so much the 10 cent difference, but there are so many more coupon for 50 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the frozen isles, there are $2 off morningstar frozen product MQs. I also found a get 1 bag of lettuce if you buy 2 wishbone dressings(but this is a schnucks coupons). And 1$ off Sara Lee Bread.

    For some reason, it seems that Schnucks has much better coupons than the rest of the stores in town.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous, Thanks for the tips!

    I love to go coupon shopping at Schnucks. I agree they seem to have more coupons than the other chains. I even find that some Schnucks locations have more coupons than others.

    I've thought about a weekly post highlighting the coupons I find at the stores and having readers leave their comment of what they are finding, but need to come up with caughty name.

    Would that type of information be something you (or any other reader) be interested in?

    ReplyDelete