Contact Me






Monday, July 20, 2009

Target Deals: 7/19/09 - 7/25/09

Target unadvertised prices vary depending on location. The deals I have listed reflect St Louis prices - at least the one I visited. I plan on visiting several to find out if all Targets in the St Louis Metro area have the same prices.

Remember when shopping at Target: You can use a manufacturer and Target issued coupon on the same product.


:: Advertised Deals with Coupon Match-Up ::

Schick Quattro Titanium Razors - $6.99 (buy2)
$4 - 6/14/09 SS (use 2)
Receive $5 gift card when you buy 2
Final price: .49 each after coupons and gift card when you buy 2

Dannon Activa Yogurt, 4 pack - $2
$1 - 5/10/09 SS
Final price: $1 each

Tylenol Arthritis Pain, 50 +50 ct pack - $4.99
$2 - 5/17/09 RP
Final price: $2.99 each


:: Unadvertised Deals with Coupon Match-Ups ::

Joint Juice - .99
$1 internet printable
Final price: FREE

Johnson's Buddies Soap - .97
$1 off Johnson's baby product - 4/26/09 RP
Final price: FREE

Bounty Basic Paper Towel - .99
.25 - 6/7/09 P&G
and use .50 Target coupon - 6/21/09 SS
Final price: .24 each

Degree Fine Fragrance Body Mist - $3.64
$1 - 6/28/09 RP
and use $2 Target printable coupon
Final price: .64 each

Degree Fine Fragrance Deodorant - $3.64
.75 - 6/28/09 RP
and use $2 Target printable coupon
Final price: .89 each

Smart Ones, Classic Favorites- $1.99
$1 Target printable coupon
Final price: .99 each

Del Monte Fruit Chillers - $2.04
$1 internet printable
Final price: $1.04 each

Alexia Crunchy Snacks - $2.50
$1 - 6/14/09 SS
and use .75 off 2 Target printable coupon
Final price: $1.13 each when you buy 2

Morningstar Farms Veggie Burgers - $3.29 (buy 2)
$1 internet printable (use 2)
and use $2 off 2 Target printable coupon
Final price: $1.29 each when you buy 2

9 comments:

  1. At the Kirkwood Target the Quattro Titanium razors were priced at $6.94. The Intuition razors are also part of the Schick deal, those were $6.99. So I got one of each for a total of .93!
    I just found your blog today. It's great to have a St Louis-based couponing blog to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome CJ!

    Come back anytime, especially when you bring great tips:)

    Thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. St. Peters Target has Kids shoes marked down 50% and 75% off!!

    Yesterday, I was able to get 7 pair of shoes for my two little boys for $40!

    I usually avoid Target, but I was glad I didn't this time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrew,

    Wow! Great deal.

    My "two little boys" feet are already bigger than their dads. Did you check to see if men's size 11 were on clearance? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea

    Sorry, I put the wrong name on my comment. My youngest son's name is Andrew. My fingers just automatically hit "w"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Help! :) Where can I find the Intuition razors coupon? Could not find it. Thanks a lot! :)

    Btw, Ms. Jeri, it's great that you have started "blogging" about Target! They seem to have good deals also.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. coupon.girl

    I don't know. CJ should be able to help. Check out her journal http://nutts4gb.wordpress.com/

    I've been reading about great deals at Target too, but before my couponing days I couldn't even come close to a Target without spending $100. It took me a while to take advantage of Target's deal beause of the tempations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are also $4 coupons for the Intuition and Titanium razors in tomorrow's coupon inserts. I get the Sunday paper on Friday night so I am off to Target tonight to do the razor deal again before it expires!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, CJ!

    I hope coupon.girl was reading and got her razors.

    ReplyDelete