Contact Me






Thursday, July 30, 2009

Walgreens: 15% off on Friday

Walgreens Freinds & Family
1 Day only - July 31, 2009

Coupons on Walgreens web site for 15% off eligible store items and 20% off Walgreens and W Brand products. Print your coupons here. Present the coupon to the cashier before she starts the transaction.

Walgreens has done this promotion before, but I've never seen the coupons available to the public. As much as I'm in and out of Walgreens, I feel like the employees are family. But now it's official we are all Friends and Family!

3 comments:

  1. I got to Wags at 11pm, just in time to still use the coupon. Got 4 Dew 12 packs for $2.18 each after the 15% and free ad coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CJ - I didn't even think about buying soda with the friends & family coupon. Great job!

    ReplyDelete