Contact Me






Saturday, August 8, 2009

CVS Deals: Week of August 9th

I've been waiting impatiently for CVS to open on the Missouri side of the St Louis metro region. How long does it take?

Illinois already has several locations, and I have in the past taken a road trip across the river. But, as life has gotten busier in my family, the trip to CVS in Illinois is a thing of the past.

I'm teaming up with Cindy, from Living Rich with Coupons, to post her best CVS deals of the week. Quit reading here if you are more impatient than I am. Read on if you can't wait to see what fantastic deals are coming.

Bic Soleil Razor 1 ct or Cartridges 4 ct - $6.99 (limit 1)
$3/1 - 8/8 Smart Source
Get a $3 ECB
Final Price: $.99

Coppertone Nutrashield - $8.99 (limit 1)
$5 Printable
Get a $2 ECB
Final Price: $1.99

Nexxus Salon Hair Care Items (limit 1)
$3 - 7/12 Smart Source
Get a $10 ECB when you buy $20
Final Price: Varies

Make sure you check out more CVS deals at Cindy's Living Rich with Coupons.

Thanks, Cindy!

6 comments:

  1. They are building a CVA at 170/Olive!!! If you go west, it is down about a 1/2 to 1 mile down on the right.

    Sherrie Marshall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherrie - How far along are they with the CVS at 179/Olive?

    The Lingbergh/Lemay location has taken for ever and the site on Gravois at River Des Pere has been cleared, but nothing seems to be happening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some inside scoop on CVS and have been told that they are not going to open any of their stores until all of them are ready to open. They want to do a big kick off for the St.Louis market.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I passed by there yesterday and all the cinder blocks are up. But, that is all I noticed. I will try to give you an update later in the week.

    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I hope you're not right, sweets! I've been waiting what feels like FOREVER for that south location to open (I didn't know they were opening any other locations). If only they'd open one in the city, too! :)

    Courtney
    http://stlouiscents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Courtney - I agree! CVS is starting a building in the city at the corner of Gravois and I think Germainia or Hampton.

    ReplyDelete