Contact Me






Friday, August 7, 2009

FREE Sample - Nutland Crunch


Request a FREE sample of Nutland Crunch and if that link doesn't work try here.

I have never heard of this brand before. They list on their web site, you can buy their products at Whole Foods.

This is a very good reason why I'm unfamiliar with the product. I'm not a Whole Foods shopper - not that I dislike Whole Foods, they just don't have a location convenient for me to shop at. If I fall in love with Nutland Crunch, I might have to become a Whole Foods shopper.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, is the free sample offer over? Didn't find it on the link/site. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. coupon.girl - I checked the link - It's gone. Sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I couldn't find it, I did a google search which took me to this link (http://www.nutlandfoods.com/freesample.php). I was still able to request a sample yesterday, and the link still appears to work today.

    HTH!
    ~Staci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Staci!

    I just now tried the origianl link and it was working agian, but it wasn't around 8:00 this morning. This appearing and disappearing act for coupons and samples is driving me crazy. And my kids would say I don't need any help to be crazy.

    ReplyDelete