Contact Me






Saturday, August 8, 2009

Walgreens - Great Photo Stamp Deal


Liz, a reader, sent me information on this fantastic deal. I think I saw this deal mentioned on other blogs but didn't pay any attention to it since I had never used this product before. Sometimes it takes me a while to catch on, but when I do.....

Photo Stamps are on clearance at Walgreens for $7.19. With Photo Stamps you get a CD and a payment code. You upload your favorite photo and place your order online. 20 1st Class 44 cent stamps will be delivered to your home a $8.80 value - MONEY-MAKER!

Here the scenario Liz sent me:
3 boxes photo stamps 7.19 =21.571
pack gum toothbrushes 3.49
total = 20.06 and $3.50 RR for future purchase and 26.40 in stamps.


Hurry! The $5 coupon is good only through today.

My husband loves the money I save shopping, but he doesn't get too excited about any one deal. I mentioned this deal to him and he was almost in the car to Walgreens before I could get the $5 coupon printed. He sends out at least 40 pieces of mail a month for my son's scout troop. I hope he has left you some!

Thanks, Liz! and my husband thanks you too!

5 comments:

  1. just an update- I got my first order today (submitted on Monday). very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz,

    Wow, that is really quick. My husband went crazy buying Photo Stamps today.

    He didn't buy them all, so if anyone need to know where you might find some email me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey if you sign up for Upromise you get $8 a box back on the Photostamps. Upromise is designed for college savings but you can take out the money for whatever you want. -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch, I just read this blog today! I didn't scroll down enough to reach this part of the Walgreens page last Saturday. Just in case there will still be a good deal like this next time, I'm wondering if there is a shipping charge for this since it's going to be ordered online? Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. coupon.girl - There is not shipping charges on the PhotoStamps. Even without the $5 off $25 coupon they are still a money-maker on stamps.

    ReplyDelete