Contact Me






Saturday, October 17, 2009

Coupon Preview 10/18/09

Sunday's St Louis Post-Dispatch has two coupon inserts - a SmartSource and a Red Plum.

Quite a few of this week's coupons match up with this coming week's Walgreens' sales. I love it when the coupons align with the sales.

Some of my favorite coupons this week:
  • FREE Small Steps towel, bath tissue or facial tissue (Has anyone found a place to use these coupons?)
  • B1G1 Trident Layers Gum (use at Walgreens for FREE gum)
  • B1G1 Steamfresh Meals
  • B3G1 Hershey's, Reese's or Kit Kat snack sized bags
  • $1.50 Sure for Men (use this next week at Walgreens for FREE Sure)
  • $1.50 Pert Plus for Men (possibly use this next week at Walgreens for FREE Pert Plus)
  • $1 Zantac (use this next week at Walgreens for Money-Maker on Zantac)
  • $1 off 2 Nestle or Wonka, 11.5 oz.+ bags
  • .50 Vaseline Lotion
  • .75 Breyers Ice Cream (Woo Hoo! I love Breyers!)
  • .40 Land 0 Lakes Spreadable Butter products
  • .35 Birds Eye Freshlike or Steamfresh Vegetables
  • .30 C&H Sugar

Remember: You want multiple coupons to use when a product is at a rock bottom price. When it's a good coupon insert week, I purchase 4 or 5 papers and sometimes acquire more. At first, I thought it was crazy to spend money to save money. But I've always saved much more than my $1 investment.

DEAL$ and Dollar Tree sell the Sunday Post-Dispatch for $1. The early edition is published on Saturday and it includes all the coupon inserts. And they usually still have Sunday papers left on Monday. Find the Deal$ or Dollar Tree closest to you.

6 comments:

  1. I got shorted out of the Smart Source again this week in my home delivered paper. I'm starting to think my delivery person hates me! Guess I'll buy an extra copy or two so I can get the Pert, Sure and Trident coups. I've used the Marcal/Small Steps coup at Dierbergs for $1 off toilet paper and paper towels. I havent seen the single roll TP or tissues at any stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CJ - Thanks for the info. I've used my Smart Source coupons for $1 off napkins at Dierbergs. I was hoping that some store would have the single packages, but they probably don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if they do this at all the dollar trees in stl, but i saw a sign at mine that said on Sunday save %33 off the paper. Laclede St. one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny - As far as I know, all the Dollar Trees in the area sell the Sunday Post Dispatch for $1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anyone know of a store in St Louis that sells Perdue chicken nuggets? They look like this http://www.perdue.com/products/product_detail_image.html?image=/files/itd_75FlavorBites_361x361_1.jpg. I see coupons for them a lot and have looked for them at Shop n Save and Schnucks and havent seen them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CJ - I've seen all those coupons too, but have never thought to look for them. I'll keep my eyes open for them.

    ReplyDelete