Contact Me






Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sappington Farmers' Market Coupon in Valpak

A reader emailed me she received a Sappington Farmers' Market coupon in her Valpak mailer this week.


Sappington Farmers' Market $5 off $25 purchase coupon.
Not valid with any other offer. Excludes fresh milk, gift certificates, liquor, and case goods. Expires 12/4/09.

If you don't get Valpak in the mail, the coupon in also available online at Valpak HERE.

I rarely get the Valpack mailer and when I do I usually just pitch it. If I ever get one sent to me again , I'll definitely take a look at now.

Thanks, Leah!

1 comment:

  1. In the past, I usually came across those $5 off $25 SFM coupon while looking for inserts at an unnamed Catholic Parish. Unlike the recycle containers up north, I'm not picking through trash, yard waste and all those 'free' throw away magazines and newspapers no one read.

    ReplyDelete