Contact Me






Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Target's Black Friday Ad

If you don't want to wait until tomorrow newspaper comes out, Target's Black Friday ad is available to view online. Check it out HERE.

I'm not Black Friday shopper. But, there are a few items in Target's ad I might have to change my ways for. I especially like the FREE $10 Giftcard with $100 or more purchase. Valid Friday November 27th from 5 am -noon.

Are you a Black Friday shopper, and what are you getting up early for?

4 comments:

  1. I have a mixed opinions on Target $3 appliances as lost leaders. While it's too easy to break a glass coffee pot, that $3 special will due until a Mr. Coffee or Braun goes on sale. Given that Wags supposedly back their el cheapo appliances with a two year warranty, those have become an easy way to use up RR for me. But, after using the two cup food processor twice, I went back to a cutting board and knife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kas,

    I actually own the $3 toaster and it's no great buy at $3. I've got my eye on the $15 Hamilton Beach toaster. It's probably doesn't work any better than the $3 toaster - just looks better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't do the Black Friday morning madness and thought for sure the portable DVD player I wanted would be sold out by the time I went at 7pm, but I got the last one plus 6 free pouches of cat treats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi CJ - Woo Hoo! Usually good things don't come to those who wait with sales. Glad you got one.

    ReplyDelete