Contact Me






Saturday, November 14, 2009

Update: Shop 'n Save's I Can't believe I'ts not Butter Catalina Deal

I previously posted this deal and there has been lots of discussion if it was working or not. Most Shop 'n Saves do not have information in the store about it.

This Catalina worked for Kelly at the South Lindbergh store and she has passed on the UPC (bar code) number - 0 40600 03416.

And, this week's, 11/15/09 RedPlum insert has a $1 off coupon!

I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Baking Sticks - $2.38
use $1 internet printable HERE (Internet Explorer link)
or $1 - 11/15/09 RP
receive $2 Catalina to use on your next shopping trip
Final cost: .62 Money-Maker
Deal good through 11/28/09

Updating the Update: A reader emailed me she purchase (2) Baking Sticks and receive (2) $2 off your next purchase Catalina coupon. (Thanks, Kristy!)

Purchase these in individual transactions. From what I know, only one Catalina will print per transaction.

Thanks, Kelly!

6 comments:

  1. At the SnS near Rock Rd and Lindbergh (the one with the baton-twirler on the sign), they are advertising this deal where "I Can't Beleive it's not Butter" is stocked, in the dairy case I haven't tried it yet, but since it's advertised in-store, it should work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advertisment sighting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I understanding this right: if I purchase 2 baking sticks in ONE transaction, I will get (2) $2 Catalina coupons??

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh...and how about if I purchase 3 in one transaction??...

    ReplyDelete
  5. coupon.girl - Yes, readers have reported when you purchase (2) you get (2) $2 Cats. I have not heard if it will work or not when you purchase (3). I don't think I would it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The store on Chippewa has a sign up and is printing the Catalina.

    ReplyDelete