Contact Me






Sunday, December 13, 2009

$10 off Fannie May in St Louis Post-Dispatch

In some of Sunday's Post-Dispatch, there is a separate one-page flyer for Fannie May containing two coupons:

  • $10 off any in-store purchase - no minimum purchase required

  • $10 off and free shipping when you shop www.fanniemay.com

  • Fannie May stores are located at Chesterfield Mall, West County Mall and in Ladue and Des Peres. Check to store locator HERE.

    This ad is not in all of the Post-Dispatches. I live in the city and it wasn't in the paper I picked up on Saturday or the paper delivered on Sunday. But, it is known to be in a paper picked up at a Walgreens in Kirkwood, a Deal$ in Ellisville and a home delivery in Town & Country. If you have found this coupon, please leave a comment of what part of town it was found.

    If you are looking for this coupon, there is still time to find one. Many retailers still have the Sunday paper left around for a day or two. Make sure you check for the Fannie May ad before you purchase the paper. It's easy to spot - it's red.

    Thanks, Maureen!

    11 comments:

    1. I live in the city (dogtown area) and I got the Fannie May coupon!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I found mine at Sam's in Chesterfield Valley.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Now how many items are real cheap after usage of this coupon? The web site shows peanut brittle on sale for $11.99 a pound and hopefully its available in the stores.

      ReplyDelete
    4. It wasn't in the St. Charles edition

      ReplyDelete
    5. I saw a sign mentioning the coupon by the Ladue store, and then found the Q in my sister's paper (delivered in U. City). I have yet to go back and look in mine, but I don't remember seeing it. I live just north of U. City, so hopefully I got it, too!

      ~Staci

      ReplyDelete
    6. I was excited until I tried using the online coupon. Not good on sale items and they seem to have marked down many of the less expensive items a dollar or so. I couldn't find anything to use the coupon on under $30. Still a discount if you need this type of gift, but no freebies here. Maybe instore is better?

      ReplyDelete
    7. After looking over the on-line coupon, I checked out the in-store one. Yes, it does state "not valid with other offers, promotions, or discount. Plus, it good only thru the 24th.

      If it's a no-go in the B&M, I'll loudly tell 'em one got to be nuts to drop $20 or more on any box of candy. IMHO, wait to after Christmas Day and buy the mark down stuff. Plenty of other MQ that are good to Valetine Day.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Thanks everyone for reporting in on if and where you found the coupon.

      I agree the online coupon doesn't look like a deal, but I always hate those coupon where they start in on the list of restrictions.

      I don't live close to any of the store, but am going to put the in-store coupon in my purse. If Im out and about that directions, I'm sure I can find something for $10 in the store - even if it's just a piece or two of candy for myself.

      ReplyDelete
    9. I got it in O'Fallon, MO

      ReplyDelete
    10. I went and used my Q tonight. Everything is definitely overpriced, but there are quite a few things you can get for under $10. I bought 2 pints of ice cream ($4.99 each, overpriced, like I said). They have "gummy" type candy that is less than $10/pound, ice cream, individual chocolate squares/santas/lollipops. There is also candy you can buy by weight, so just plan carefully.

      ~Staci

      ReplyDelete
    11. Thanks, Staci!

      I was heading to West County this evening and was planning to stop at Fannei May and wondering what I could get for my $10. This helps a bunch.

      ReplyDelete