Contact Me






Sunday, January 3, 2010

CVS Deals - Week of 1/3/10

Prices good January 3 - 9, 2010

I'm excited about the CVS deals. The monthly deals will be in effect when the St Louis stores open! If they open as rumored.

St Louis Locations of the CVS's to open in January
Word on the street is they're opening January 17th.
South City - Gravois and Hampton
South County - Lindbergh and Lemay Ferry
Olivette - Olive just west of I-170
West County - Manchester & Clarkson

I'm teaming up with Cindy, from Living Rich with Coupons, to post her best CVS deals of the week.

:: FREE This Week ::

GE Energy Smart Bulbs - $2.99 (limit 1)
$1 - HERE
or $1 - 1/3/10 SS
Get a $2 ECBs
Final Price: FREE

Crave-NX Diet Aid Spray - $7.99 (limit 1)
Get a $7.99 ECBs
Final Price: FREE


:: Deals good All Month ::

Soy Joy 6 pack - $6.00 (limit 6)
Get a $6 ECB

Deal Idea - Do this Deal (3) times
Purchase (2) Soy Joy 6 packs = $12
use $2 on 10 single bars - 1/3/10 SS
Get a $12 ECB
Final cost: $2 Money-Maker after coupon and ECB



Oust Surface Disinfectant & Air Sanitizer - $3.99 (limit 6)
Get a $3.00 ECB

Deal Idea - Do this Deal (3) Times
Purchase (2) Outs = $7.98
use B1G1 - 1/3/10 SS
Get a $6 ECB
Final cost: $2.01 Money-Maker after coupon & ECB


Check out more CVS Deals at Living Rich with Coupons. Thanks, Cindy!

11 comments:

  1. A newbie question about ECBs - If I buy 6 Ousts in the same transaction, will the $18 in ECBs print on one receipt, or will I get 6 separate receipts with $3 ECBs on each?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the super information. Just wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy New Year and to invite you over for Crock Pot Wednesday. I hope to see you there this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CJ - If I remember correctly, (1) ECB will print for $18 when you buy (6) Ousts in one transaction.

    But don't forget you can roll ECB's. So this week if you didn't have coupons for Soy Joy Bars. You could buy one and get a $6 ECB. Then you could buy another box of Soy Joy and pay for it with the $6 ECB you just received and still get the next ECB.

    Shopping at CVS makes sense. We will all have to retrain ourselves after shopping at Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rightathome.com has a $2/2 coupon you can use with 2 BOGO coupons. Cost $5.98 for 4 and get $12 ECB's. Is it OK to post links?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy - It's find to include a link in your comment. Except the link dosen't shop up - readers will have to cut & paste or type in the link.

    Thanks for the Oust coupon info. I hadn't included the $2/2 coupon in my post because I wasn't sure how CVS handles B1G1 and a second coupon. Have you shopped at CVS and do you know if they will take both togeather?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll probably only make it to CVS once a week so rolling ECBs within the week will be hard unless I do several transactions at once (which I don't like to do). I'll start slow with just one or two items and see how it goes. Can we use a coupon and an ECB on the same item?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi CJ - Yep, no restrictions on coupons and ECB's. The store I've shopped in the past were very good about multiple transactions - even suggesting it at times. I sure hope the St Louis stores are as coupon friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's OK to use a second coupon with B1G1 at the CVS I go to. I have read where other stores will not allow it. My store also takes Walgreens coupons, but not all do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Judy! We might be needing your help a lot in a couple of weeks. I know I'm excited for the CVS's to be opening in St Louis, and I'm sure lots of others are too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jeri what is the best place to learn all of the ends and outs of CVS shopping? I am trying to gear myself up for more shopping. I like CJ may only make it there once a week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lynda - Check out The Krazy Coupon Lady site. It might be the best explaination of shopping at CVS that I've seen so far.

    ReplyDelete