Contact Me






Tuesday, January 5, 2010

More Walgreens Deals


Readers have found a couple of freebies and a money-maker at Waglreens.

Thanks, CJ and Jenny!


Chips Ahoy Cookies, 6 oz. - .99
Receive $2 Register Reward when you buy 2 (Kraft)
Final price: FREE
This Register Reward is not advertised. This deal was working on Monday evening. So hopefully it will continue to work for you.

Nabisco Crackers, 4 to 8 oz. - .99
$2 off 2 - HERE
Final price: FREE
Since this coupon is more than the price of the crackers, the cashier will have to adjust the price of the coupon to $1.98.

Glade Fragrance Collection Soy Candle, 2 oz. - 2/$5
$3 off 2 - 11/22/09 SS
Receive $3 Register Reward when you buy 2 (Glade)
Final price: $1 Money-Maker after coupon and Register Reward

7 comments:

  1. Chips Ahoy RR deal still working tonight (Jan. 5)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update, Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know where to put this and since this is the latest Walgreens post I'll just do it here. This is for CJ, Lynda & Rachel and anyone else who purchased the $50 GC plus one item to avail of the $10 off $50 promo on walgreens.com expiring last Dec. 31. I'm wondering if you have received your orders because when I ordered mine, I received an e-mail on the same day that it was already being processed. I called Customer Service this afternoon to follow-up only to find out that my order was not approved and that if I re-order again I won't be able to avail of the promo anymore since it has expired. So disappointing. :( Did you guys received your orders?

    ReplyDelete
  4. coupon.girl - I received my tape 2 days after I ordered and received the gift card separately the next day. Order went through with no problems and I was only charged $40.35 instead of $41.75. Did they say why your order wasn't approved?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't ever get mine ordered because someone posted that they ran out of gift cards. I was totally bummed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CJ & Lynda, thanks for replying. The CS person did not know why. She said that she still has to ask someone about it but insisted that if they send me my order now, I would be paying regular price for them. CJ, did they call you before they sent you your order? If I did not call them I would have never known that my order is not coming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. coupon.girl - I got a couple of automated emails from them saying my order was shipped. They didnt call me. I'm sorry others had problems with their order. How does the Walgreens mail order center run out of gift cards??

    ReplyDelete