Contact Me






Monday, January 4, 2010

Target Deals - Week of 1/3/10

Prices vary between Target stores even in the same Metro area. The prices I've listed in ongoing deals reflect the prices at the Hampton Village Target in St Louis. Hopefully, prices at the Target you shop will be about the same or even less.

Remember when shopping at Target: You can use a manufacturer and Target store coupon on the same product.

Take a look at Target's ad HERE.
Take a look at Target's coupon policy HERE.


:: This Week's Deals - Prices Good Through 1/9/10 ::

GE Reveal 60-watt light bulbs, 4 pack - $2
$1.50 - HERE
Final price: .50 each

Smart Ones - $1.89 each
FREE $5 Giftcard when you buy 10
$4 off 10 - HERE
Final cost: .99 each when you buy 10 after coupon and giftcard

Finish Quantum Dishwasher Detergent, 12+3 ct. - $3.49
$2.50 - 1/3/10 SS
Final price: .99 each
Walgreens has a better deal on Finish this week, but if your Walgreens runs out of stock, this isn't a bad deal.

Dannon Activia, 4-pack - $2
$1 - 10/4/09 SS
Final price: $1 each

Nature Valley Nut Clusters - $2.33
$1 - HERE and HERE
Final price: $1.33 each

Scrubbing Bubbles - $2.39
$1.50 off 2 Target coupon - 11/15/09 SS
Final price: $1.64 each when you buy 2
Qualifies for the S C Johnson $5 Rebate

Pepsi Products, 12 pack or 6 pack 24 oz. bottles - $2.75
$1 - HERE
Final price: $1.75 each

Ziploc Bags, 30-50 ct. - $3
$1 off 2 - 11/15/09 SS or 12/6/09 SS
Final price: $2.50 each
Qualifies for the S C Johnson $5 Rebate

Kleenex, 10 pack - $8.99
$1 - HERE (manufacturer coupon on Target web site)
and use $1 Target coupon - 1/3/10 SS
Final price: $6.99 each (makes it .70 per box)


:: New Ongoing Deals ::

Buddies Bar Soap - .97 (regular price)
$1 off any Johnson's Baby Product - 1/3/10 RP (exp 3/15)
Final price: FREE

Tide - .97 (Trial/Travel size)
$1 - 12/27/09 P&G (exp 1/31)
Final price: FREE

Juicy Juice - $2
$1 off 2 - HERE
and use $1 - HERE (use 2)
Final price: .50 each when you buy 2

Wonka Gummies - $1.57 (regular price)
$1 - HERE
Final price: .57 each

Finish Tabs or Gelpacs, 20 ct. - $3.23
$2.50 - 1/3/10 SS
Final price: .73 each
(Thanks, em!)


:: Ongoing Deals ::

Purina Friskies Party Mix - $1.32 (regular price)
$2 off 2 - 11/15/09 SS (exp. 2/14)
and use $1 off 2 Target coupon HERE (exp. 1/30)
Final price: FREE
(Give the cashier the manufacturer coupon first and you might get overage!)

Purina Whisker Lickin's Cat Treat - .99 (regular price)
$1 off 2 - 11/15/09 SS (exp. 2/14)
and use $1 off 2 Target coupon HERE (exp. 1/30)
Final price: FREE

Argo Cornstarch, 16 oz. - $1.19 (regular price)
.50 - HERE (Hurry! exp. 1/7)
Final price: .69 each

Tidy Cat Litter, 10 lb. - $1.77 (regular price)
$1 - 10/4/09 RP (Hurry! exp. 1/5)
or $1 - HERE (exp. 1/27)
Final price: .77 each

Beggin Strips Canadian Cuts - $2.29 (regular price)
$1.50 - 10/25/09 SS (exp. 1/24)
Final cost: .79 each

Eight O'clock Coffee, 12 oz. - $3.99 (regular price)
$2 off 2 - HERE
Final price: $2.99 each when you buy 2


:: Deals in the Trial/Travel Size Aisle ::

Johnson Baby Shampoo
- .97

$1 -IE HERE or Firefox HERE (no size exclusion on coupon)
Final price: FREE

Visine Advance Relief, .28 oz. - $1.99

$2 - HERE
Final price: FREE

All Small & Mighty, 2 loads - $1.00

or $1 - HERE (need to register)
Final price: FREE


ReNu Multi-Purpose Solution Fresh Lens Comfort, 2 fl. oz - $1.52
$2 - HERE
Final cost: FREE

10 comments:

  1. Jeri, thanks for posting that 10pk. Kleenex price. I was wondering how much those were. Hope it's the same out here in St. Charles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeri! There are Duracell batteries (16 pack AA or AAA + others) on sale for $9. There are online Target coupons for $1.50 and others from the 12/13/09 newspaper making them as low as $6.50!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Electrasol Finish 20 ct. tabs or gelpacks are on sale for $3.23. (Quantam tabs are $3.49.) With the $2.50 coupon, they are .73. I know still a better deal at Walgreens, but I'm a bit burned out on the Walgreens game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and Christmas clearance is at 90% off at the Hampton Village store. Not a lot left besides ornaments, but I got packs of ball ornaments for 25 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I found you through the Targeting Monday link at www.couponsdealsandmore.com I thought you would like to know the link provided has Page Not Found error message.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi em

    The Finish sounds like a good deal to me at Target. I really dislike $1 RR at Walgreens. You loose a good percentage of them trying to roll them and anything at regular price is way expensive. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for letting me know my link wasn't working.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As usual I come home from my latest Target trip to find I was overcharged. I've been all over my receipt and can't figure it out, all the prices are right and all my coupons were deducted. I should have only paid $1.77 plus tax. Everything else was supposedly free with coupons. Instead I somehow ended up paying $3.91. The cashier was none too happy with my coupons. Well maybe now she's happy, since 2 of my "free" items ended up not being free. Target is so frustrating sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear you had problems at Target, CJ.

    I've gone to Customer Service many a time to get problems fixed at Target. At one point, I started putting my initials on the back of all of my coupons, so when they went to retrieve the coupons from the drawer, they could easily iditify which ones were mine.

    I also give my coupons to the cashier a few at a time. This is the only way I can tell if they are getting all my coupons intered into the register. I've had serveral cashiers not happy when I do this, but if they question me - I tell them this is the only way I can tell if you entered all my coupons.

    I love the deals at Target, but hate the hassle.

    ReplyDelete