Contact Me






Sunday, January 31, 2010

Walgreens Preview for Week of 2/7/10

There's a great deal on John Frieda Hair Care products next week. Print your coupons now before they are gone, or maybe, print today and print again tomorrow - if they reset at the first of the month.

Check out a scan of the upcoming ad HERE. Thanks, I Heart Wags!

Week of 2/7/10

Select Johns Frieda Hair Care - 3/$15
Root Awakening, Luxurious Volume and Frizz-Ease pictured in ad
Receive $5 Register Reward when you buy 3
$2.50 off Luxurious Volume - HERE
$5 off 2 Root Awakening - HERE

Deal Idea
Purchase (2) Root Awakening $10
Purchase (1) Luxurious Volume $5
use Root Awakening coupon -$5.00
use Luxurious Volume coupon -$2.50
= $7.50 out of pocket
Receive $5 Register Reward
Final cost: $2.50 or .83 each!

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

9 comments:

  1. Jeri thanks so much for all of your hard work. I know it must take hours for you to do this. It sure does make it easier for me and my budget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone here have a HP printer that takes a 95 cartridge? I have a spare for free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Lynda. I'm glad it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If this is a repost, my apology. I believe buying the Nestle candy bars caused this cat. The promo runs 1/25/10 thru 2/21/10.

    B3 Musketeers bars receive a $1.00 RR
    B4 Musketeers bars receive a $1.50 RR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, kas!

    I hadn't posted it yet. And, it's even the cashiers suggestive sell item!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't find the $5 off 2 Root Awakening Qs. Any tips? Whenever I go to the Smartsource site it only has coupons for things like ADT or Sears carpet cleaning. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Teresa - The coupon is still on smartsoure.com.

    Right above where the coupon start there is a long blue box. On the right had side of the blue box it says Brand and a box where you can select the coupon you want. Scroll down in the Brand box until you get to John Frieda and hit go. The coupon should come up.

    Hope this helps you find it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm, John Freida isn't on the list of Brands. I can get a coupon for Hormone Therapy though. lol. All that is there for me are q's I would never use like Sears Home Improvement, ADT, DTV. Not sure why!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Theresa - This is a mystery to me. Did you try leaving the zip code box blank or try using zip codes for another part of the country?

    ReplyDelete