Contact Me






Sunday, February 28, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 3/1/10

I didn't do very good following my menu plan last week, but it is nice to have a full pantry and freezer, so when plans fell through there was something in the house to eat. Hopefully, this week will go smoother.

Monday: Pasta con Broccoli, green salad, garlic bread

Tuesday: Baked chicken, baked potatoes, broccoli, pineapple

Wednesday: Soup and salad, or leftovers

Thursday: Spaghetti, green salad, garlic bread

Friday: Pepperoni Pizza, fruit

Saturday: Tacos, refried beans

Sunday: Pork chops, baked potatoes, veggie, fruit

If you would like more meal planning ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com

2 comments:

  1. Have you done the homemade pizza yet? How did it go? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Courtney - Yes, I'm made it a couple of times. I keep twinking it a bit to try to make it better. I think my biggest problem is the dough doesn't get done enough buy the time the cheese looks like it my burn.

    This week, I'm going to try to bake my crust a bit before I put any sauce or topping on it.

    ReplyDelete