Contact Me






Monday, March 1, 2010

FREE Chips Ahoy! Cookies

Monday, March 1st only!

Become a Facebook fan of Nabisco Cookies and get a coupon for a FREE package of Chips Ahoy! cookies!

Well, not quite FREE - must buy (1) package of Nabisco cookies and (1) gallon of milk and get the second purchase of cookies FREE.

Coupon only available for 24 hours to download and must be redeemed by March 4th. March maximum is 50,000 coupons.

Nabisco is offering this coupon the first Monday of each month for the rest of 2010.

7 comments:

  1. Is it possible to put more restrictions on a coupon?

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer - Maybe they will think of more restrictions for next month:) I didn't even print one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan to buy a pkg of the .99 Nabisco cookies
    one sale at Walgreens and the milk for 3.19. I usually buy my milk at Aldi but I could always use some more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still waiting on my free Golden Oreos coupon that I supposedly won on Facebook last month, so I'm not going to bother trying this one. They sure can make it hard to get free stuff sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy - That's not a bad idea to use your coupon at Walgreens.

    Hi CJ - I thought it was just me that it seems to take for ever to get my freebie coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got not 1 but TWO coupons for the golden oreos. I dont' normally buy cookies but this was perfect. I didn't have to pay for a snack for my son's preschool class last month!

    I think I'll pass on the next *free* cookie offer though

    Marcella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marcella - I'm glad the Golden Oreo cookies are starting to show up. That means I should get mine in another week or two.

    ReplyDelete