Contact Me






Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Walgreens: Another Excedrin Money-Maker

Coupon.girl left this message in the comment section of this week's Walgreens deal. I'm posting it so no ones misses it.

"Hey guys, last night with the help of my hubby who I bribed with a gal. of milk and after going through ALL the boxes on the shelf, we found the Excedrin PM 80 ct. The price on the shelf says $11.49. I had it price checked and it was on sale for $5.79. So I was able to use the Free coupon which has a max. value up to $5.99. And I got the $3 RR. "

If you didn't request a coupon for a FREE bottle of Excedrin, you still can - check out the details HERE. It took about a week and a half for my coupon to arrive; it won't get here for this money-making deal, but you never know when the next one will.

Thanks, coupon.girl!

8 comments:

  1. Is the PM the only 80 count kind that is $5.79 and giving the $3 RR?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! That's awesome!! I'm glad I still have mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used mine this morning on the 2.50 menstral one. Wish I would have seen this first. Oh well, I still made 2 RR. Still not a bad deal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get register reward with mine--was I supposed to as I didnaa't see that in the ad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excedrin PM Express Gels 80 ct get $3 RR (source: i heart wags: february 2010 RR deals 01/31 - 02/27)

    ----on the box, "PM" is under the word "EXCEDRIN" and at the lower right corner "EXPRESS GELS" then under it "80 gelcaps".


    The box' color is a combination of white and blue and some light green.


    The shelf tag price at every store varies and having it price checked, the sale price may vary as well. Just make sure to pick up the right box.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The week of March 14 Excedrin 20-24 count boxes will be B1G1 free at Wags. So if you use the free coupon that week, you can get 2 boxes for free.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooops, well I checked my local wags and it wasn't on sale..but the menstrual one on sale for 2/5 worked for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi coupon.girl - Thanks for the additional info. I haven't been back to Walgreens and it sure helps to know what color of box to look for.

    Thanks CJ for the preview.

    ReplyDelete