Contact Me






Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Beer Rebate - $5 on Salty Snacks


  • Get up to $5 by Mail with purchase of snacks (chips, nuts, popcorn and/or pretzels)
  • Minimum purchase $5.01
  • Offer Starts 3/1/10 - Expires 4/30/10
  • NO beer purchase required in Missouri, Al, AR,CT, HI, IN, KY, ME, NC, NJ, NY, OK, UT or WV
  • Original UPC labels need to be submitted along with official mail-in rebate form and receipt(s)
  • Requests must be postmarked by 5/15/10

For those not familiar with beer rebates, you periodically will find a rebate offer with a beer display. In Missouri no beer purchase is ever required; it must have something to do with state law. The qualifying products are things you probably buy anyway. I've seen them for meat, cheese, salty snack, produce, soda and many more everyday items.

When I find a rebate form, I look back through my saved receipt, find the qualifying products within the purchase dates, fill out and mail the form, and wait for my FREE money. On this rebate, original UPC label need to be submitted, so even if you haven't found the form start clipping your UPC's on snacks.

I found this rebate form at a Shop 'n Save, but you might find them at any retailer that sells beer. If you don't find this rebate form this week, keep looking. It is fairly common that the forms appear very close to the end of the offer period.


Thanks, Heineken!

4 comments:

  1. fyi - The Ellisville SNS had a new Miller lite rebate (end of aisle display facing cash registers - 03/01-04/05) - Spend $30 any meat, seasoning, salty snack, deli items, frozen pizza or water get $7.50.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Maureen! I'll keep my eyes open for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What SNS did you find the rebate form at?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anonymous - I don't mean to be rude,or unhelpful, but I don't include store location on my beer rebate info. The last thing I would want to do is tip off a person who takes all the rebate forms to sell on ebay.

    Keep looking at the stores you shop. Chances are it will show up before the rebate period is over.

    ReplyDelete