Contact Me






Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Shop 'n Save Deals: 3/8/10 - 3/13/10

NO $10 off $50 this Thursday.

Eidt - Crestwood Shop 'n Save will match Sappington Farmers' Market Thursday $10 off $50 coupon. Find the Sappington Farmers' Market coupon in Wednesday's Post-Dispatch or online HERE.

They will match this coupon every week it's published and Crestwood is the only Shop 'n Save that does.

Don't miss the manufacturer coupons in this week's ad.
- $1 off Tostitios Tortilla Chips
- $1 off Maxwell House or Yuban Coffee
- $1 off 2 Kraft Singles
- $1 off Di Giorno or California Kitchen Pizza
- $1 off 2 Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Meats

These coupons are manufacturer coupons, so you should be able to use them at any store - not just Shop 'n Save. Since some of them have the Shop 'n Save price on the coupon, before you shop, check with the store's Customer Service to see if they will accept them

Remember:
1.. Shop 'n Save does not double coupons.
3. Shop 'n Save accepts internet printable coupons up to 50% of the product retail price. (** I've noted coupons that are over 50% of the sale price in the match-ups.) Take a look at Shop 'n Save Internet Printable Coupon Acceptance Policy.

Take a look at this week's ad HERE.

:: Coupon Match-Ups ::

Campbell's Cream of Chicken or Mushroom Soup - .68
$1 off 2 "Great for Cooking" soups - HERE
Final price: .43 each when you buy 4

Chex Mix - $1
.50 - HERE and HERE and HERE
or .50 off Chocolate Chex - 3/7/10 SS (if included in sale)
Final price: .50 each

Scotch Brite Sponge - .97
.75 off 2 - 3/7/10 SS
Final price: .60 each when you buy 2

Knorr Lipton Sides - $1
$1 off 3 - HERE
Final price: .67 each when you buy 3

Bagel Bites - $1.77
$1 - HERE (** coupon over 50% of sale price)
Final price: .77 each

Wheatable Nut Crisp - $1.88
$1 - 3/7/10 Parade Magazine
Final price: .88 each
(Thanks, CJ!)

Kahiki Eggrolls or Entrees - $2
$1 - 2/7/10 SS
Final price: $1 each

Kellogg's Raisin Bran - $1.88
$1.50 off 2 - HERE
or $1 off 2 - 3/7/10 RP
Final price: $1.13 to $1.38 each when you buy 2

Keebler Fudge Shoppe Cookies - $1.88
.55 off Cheesecake Middles - 3/7/10 RP (if included in sale)
or .55 off any 2 Keebler Cookies - 3/7/10 RP
Final price: $1.33 to $1.61 each

Froot Loops - $1.88
$1 off 2 - 3/7/10 RP
Final price: $1.38 each when you buy 2

Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Bars - $1.88
$1 off 2 - 2/7/10 RP
Final price: $1.28 each

Healthy Choice Frozen Entrees - $2
Complete Selections, Naturals or Simple Selections
$1 off 2 - HERE
Final price: $1.50 each when you buy 2

Jack's Pizza - $2
.40 - 1/24/10 SS
Final price: $1.60 each

Keebler Cookies
- $1.88
Vienna Fingers or Country Style Oatmeal
.55 off 2 - 3/7/10 RP
Final price: $1.61 each when you buy 2

Kellogg's Fiber Plus Bars - $2.50
.75 - 1/31/10 RP
Final price: $1.75 each

Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers - $2.50
$1.25 off 2 - HERE
Final price: $1.88 each when you buy 2

Kahiki Family Dinners or Chicken Nuggets - $3.98
$2 - 2/7/10 SS
Final price: $1.98 each

Ore Ida Steam 'n Mash Russet Potatoes - $3.48
$1 - HERE and HERE
Final price: $2.48 each

Crystal Light - $2.98
Possible Catalina Deal - see Possible Catalina Deals for details.

Post Cereal, Selects, Grape Nuts or Shredded Wheat - $2.50
Possible Catalina Deal - see Possible Catalina Deals for details.

Eight O'Clock Coffee, 11-12 oz. bag - $3.98
$2 off 2 - HERE
Final price: $2.98 each when you buy 2

Cottonelle Double Roll Bath Tissue, 12 ct. - $5
$1 - HERE (use 30002 zip code)
Final price: $4 each

Scott Mega Roll Paper Towels, 6 ct. - $5
$1 - HERE (use 30002 zip code)
Final price: $4 each

DiGiorno or California Pizza - $5.48
$1 - in-ad coupon
Final price: $4.48
Possible Catalina Deal on California Pizza - see Possible Catalina Deals for details.


:: Other Good Deals ::

Center Cut Pork Steaks, family pack - $1.47 lb.
Reuben Corned Beef Points - $1.57 lb.

Cabbage - .38 lb.
Red Potatoes - .38 lb.
Fresh Express Complete Salads - $2.50
This isn't the cheapest way to eat salad, but I love these kits.

7 Up or Dr Pepper, 2 liters - .94 (limit 20 with additional $10 purchase)

Disclaimer - I might have missed other great deals. I had a hard time getting past Shop 'n Save advertising Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers for $2. Isn't the normal shelf price less than that?

22 comments:

  1. Given that the Kraft Foods MQ that are in the ad have before and after price, I would think one should check with customer service at other stores. It's a joke that the packages of cheese are two buck each and usually we get the SnS brand for alot lets. Oh well, when the B3 Kraft products and get a pack of cheese MQ was rolling, I really stocked up on packs of Kool-Aid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kas - Good point. It would be best to check with the store's Customer Service before checking out with these coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I laughed when I saw Steamers advertised on sale for $2. I never pay more than 50 cents!

    I stocked up on Cottonelle today - $5 each. I bought 4 packs and used 4 $1 coupons - a great stock up deal!

    One other note for readers: I used the printable Cottonelle coupons and the cashier had to check before she would let me use them. She said something about them not taking printable P&G coupons anymore. If memory serves me correctly, Cottonelle is not P&G, so this really didn't matter. However, it is something to be aware of...although I am not sure how accurate the cashier's information is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed at the Steamers price, too. I miss $10 off $50 Thursdays :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss it too, but I end up stressing too much about it, so I'm okay with a couple weeks off. I have sooooo much food in my pantry! Hey, Jeri, spaghetti twice this week (15 1/2 jars of sauce to go...) I was sending a can of Hunt's sauce with my daughter for the food pantry and my husband was looking at it like he didn't want it to go...it looked good to him, and I said, trust me, we have enough! By the way, I like the Steamers better at .20 each! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love paying .20 for frozen veggies! I wish green giant would stop with .50/2 coupons and go back to .40 off of 1 already. I have been waiting for those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. jacks pizza is on sale 2 $ each there were 40/1 in 1/24 ss i believe ....also if you buy 3 a 1.25/5 catalina prints

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's a sign at the Kirkwood SNS that says P&G doesnt accept or promote printable coupons for their products, so SNS will no longer take them. P&G sent a notice to all retailers on Feb 29. I'd heard before that P&G has never issued printables, so any that are out there are fakes. So this doesnt really affect those of us who dont use fake coups.
    Wheatables including Nut Crisps are $1.88 this week. Use the $1 coup from last week's Parade magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @CJ - thank you for the explanation on P&G printables. I didn't think P&G ever had printables!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found the Ore Ida Steam 'n Mash Russet Potatoes clearanced for $1.74. After $1 cpn only $.74. I hope they are good, I'm planning on buying 8 bags!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Emily - CJ is correct P&G does not issue internet printable coupons. Although, this notice by P&G might make cashiers question lots of IP's. Be prepared to pull your purchase out of the cart and show the cashier the manufacturer info on the packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kelly - I love having a stockpile when the school food drive comes around. My kids always seem to tell me they needed canned goods as they headed out the door for school.

    Before couponing, I would grab an item out of the pantry and hope I didn't need it before I got back to the store. Now, I ask, "How much can you carry."

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the additional Cat info Sadina.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Tiffany - Thanks for the additional info on Steam 'n Mash.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just tried the Wheatables Nut Crisps and they are delicious. Well worth the .88 cents a box. Other than that Shop n Saves prices seemed so high this week. Wasn't even worth the trip. Hopefully next week the grocery stores will have better prices. Maybe they are waiting for the Easter specials.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lynda - Thanks for the Nut Crisps recomendation.

    I keep thinking I need to find out if the Crestwood store always matches Sappington Farmers' Market $10 off $50, but I'm not sure I could put togehter $50 of items at SNS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lynda - Nut Crisps are great! I got 3 boxes and wished I had more of the Parade coupons, since most of our stores wont take a $1 printable for them at that price. Even my cashier said how good they are!
    I have a bunch of SNS gift cards that I've bought with the $5 off Entertainment coupons. I was thinking how will I ever spend them all and then it dawned on me that I can use them to buy restaurant and store gift cards at SNS! So I can get $5 off each $50 card, get 5% cashback from Discover for charging the card, and can turn them into gift cards for other businesses. Just thought I'd post this in case anyone else is thinking how to use up gift cards.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was going to take a week off of grocery shopping due to lack of deals/full pantry, but with Crestwood matching $10 off, $13.50 in Cats and another Entertainment coupon - I'm off to SNS tommorow. fyi - I picked up a few $1.50 off Nutcrisps coupons at SNS and either Schnucks or Walmart a couple of weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My SnS had the cabbage marked down even further to 28c/lb. Also, thank you for the tip on the Kahiki. I would never have seen that.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks, CJ - Good idea of how to use your Gift cards.

    Hi Maureen - I think I have a few of those $1.50 coupon for Nutcrisps too. Thanks for the reminder

    Hi Gloria - I wouldn't miss a good price on Kahiki. It makes a quick and easy dinner and my famly loves it. Thanks for the price update on cabbage.

    ReplyDelete
  21. fyi - The Crestwood store had some $1.50 nut crisp coupons at checkout. Also some of the Jameson liquor bottles had $2 off corned beef coupons. I had my best week yet - paid $7.86 for over $50 of good stuff! Unfortunatly, I don't have any cats for next week. Thanks Jeri for all the great info!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Maureen - I was at Crestwood too, yesterday. I missed all the good coupons.

    Great shopping!

    ReplyDelete