Contact Me






Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Schnucks Deals: 3/22/10 - 3/28/10


The best deal this is .99 split chicken breast, you don't see them priced this low very often. Besides a couple of other meat deals, the pickin's are pretty slim this week at Schnucks.

Remember:
1. Schnucks doubles coupons .40 and less in the St. Louis area.
2. Limit of 15 coupons doubled.
3. Ask for a rain check if they are out of a sale item.
4. On a B1G1 sales you have to buy two to get the deal.
5. Items on a 10/$10 sale ring up $1 each. You don't have to buy 10.

I only highlight the best deals. Take a look at Schnucks full ad here.

:: Coupon Match-Ups ::

Yoplait Cups - .50
.40 off 6 - 3/21/10 SS (doubled)
Final price: .37 each when you buy 6

B1G1 Lunchables - $2.79
$1 - HERE (use 2)
or $1 off Lunch Combinations - 3/21/10 SS
Final price: .40 each when you buy 2

Gatorade G2 - $1
.50 - 1/10/10 RP
Final price: .50 each

Pasta or Rice A Roni - $1
$1 off 3 - 1/3/10 RP
Final price: .67 each when you buy 3

Crystal Light On the Go Drink Mix - $2
$1 - 3/21/10 SS
Final price: $1 each

Keebler E.L. Fudge or Fudge Shoppe Cookies - $1.68
.55 off Fudge Shoppe Cheesekcake Middles - 3/7/10 RP
or .55 off 2 - 3/7/10 RP
Final price: $1.13 to $1.41 each
Update
: Cheeesecake Middles are included in the sale (Thanks, Denise!)

Sargento Cheese - $1.99
.40 off 2 - 1/31/01 SS (doubled)
Final price: $1.59 each when you buy 2

Nestle Nest Eggs - $2.50
$1 off 2 - HERE
Final price: $2 each when you buy 2


:: Other Good Deals ::

Split Chicken Breasts - .99 lb.
Whole Pork Butt, sliced into steaks - .99 lb.
Oscar Mayer Turkey Franks, 16 oz. - .99
Bar S Bologna, 16 oz. - .99
Center Cut Pork Steak - $1.49 lb.

9 comments:

  1. Yes, the Cheesecake in the Middle are included in the sale......I saw it in the store at the $1.68 price....pull out those awesome coupons you printed a while ago for $1/1 package!! It is time to stock up. Yeh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Denise! I have printed coupons I haven't used. My family will love cheap cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if this was advertised or not, but my Schnucks had Activia yogurt 4 packs on sale for $1.99 today. I went through my coupons and found one for $1 off Activia 4 packs and larger. A 4 pack of Activia for .99. Does not seem too bad to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anonymous - Thanks for the info on Activia. Schnucks is notorious for not advertising their best deals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're doing the Sure deodorant rebates (http://trysurefree.com/), some Schnucks stores reportedly have them with the Try Me Free peelies needed for the rebate. If you find them, let us know which location.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi CJ - I almost never venture past the frozen food at Schnucks. I'll have to check out my store and see if they have the peelies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw a few different catalinas advertised running through 4/28

    Uncle Ben's Long Grain Rice or Wild Rice
    Get $1 OYNO wyb 3

    Pringle Light or Fat Free
    Get $1 OYNO wyb 2

    Velveeta Shells & Cheese Cups
    Get $0.50 OYNO wyb 2

    Promise Spread
    Get $2 OYNO wyb 3

    Nestle Carnation Breakfast Powder or Ready to Drink (4 pk.)
    Get $1.50 OYNO wyb 3

    hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Sadina! I'll post this info either with my next Schnucks Match-ups or with the Catalina Deals post. This info is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jeri - I usually run through Schnucks without hardly looking at things. But the other day I wandered around the Brentwood store and was amazed at all the tearpad coups and blinkies there. I need to slow down and look around more. I found the Sure For Men with TMF peelie at the Lindbergh/Baptist church Schnucks last night.

    ReplyDelete