Contact Me






Monday, March 8, 2010

Target Deals - Week of 3/7/10

Remember when shopping at Target: You can use a manufacturer and Target store coupon on the same product.

Take a look at Target's ad HERE.
Take a look at Target's coupon policy HERE.

Don't forget about the Kellogg's and Keebler Giftcard deal good through 3/31/10!

:: This Week's Deals - Prices Good Through 3/13/10 ::

Huggies Little Movers or Little Snugglers, Jumbo pack - $8.99
$2 - HERE (use 30002 zip)
and use $1.50 Target Coupon - HERE
Final price: $5.49 each

Pampers Cruisers or Swaddlers, Jumbo pack - $8.99
$2 off Cruisers - 2/21/10 P&G
or $1.50 off any Pampers Diapers - 2/7/10 P&G
Final price: $6.99 to $7.49 each

Tidy Cat Litter, 35 lbs. - $11.99
FREE $5 Target Giftcard with purchase of 2
$1 - 2/7/10 RP (use 2)
Final cost: $8.49 each when you buy 2 after coupon and Giftcard


:: New Ongoing Deals ::

Kids Band-Aids, 20 ct. - $1.82
$1 - 1/3/10 RP (expires 3/31)
and use $1 Target Coupon HERE
Final price: FREE

Clorox Toilet Wand System - $9.69
$5 - HERE
$5 Mail in Rebate - HERE
Final cost: FREE after coupon & rebate

Kids Crest Toothpaste - $1.97
.75 - 1/3/10 P&G (expires 3/31)
and use $1 Target Coupon HERE
Final price: .22 each


:: Ongoing Deals ::

Buddies Bar Soap - .97 (regular price)
$1 - HERE
$1 off any Johnson's Baby Product - 1/3/10 RP (exp 3/15)
Final price: FREE

Rolaids, 6 ct. - $1.32 (regular price)
$1 off Pepcid, Imodium, Rolaids, etc. - 1/3/10 RP (exp 4/3)
Final price: .32 each
Coupon excludes trial size. I found this product in the aisle with the regular sized products. It might or might not work.

Gatorade, 32 oz. - .99 (regular price)
.50 off G2 - 1/10/10 RP (exp 3/31)
Final price: .46 each

Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners - $1.87 (regular price)
$1 - 1/31/10 SS (exp 3/31)
Final price: .87 each

Nabisco Wheat Thins or Triscuits - $1.93 (thru 3/31)
$1 - 1/24/10 SS (exp 3/31)
Final price: .93 each when you buy 2

Celestial Seasoning Tea - $1.98 (thru 3/31)
$1 -1/10/10 SS (exp 4/10)
or 2/21/10 SS (exp 5/21)
Final price: .98 each

Eight O'clock Coffee, 12 oz. - $3.99 (regular price)
$2 off 2 - HERE
Final price: $2.99 each when you buy 2

Venus Breeze or Embrace Razors - $4.99
$2 - 2/7/10 P&G (expires 3/31)
FREE Olay Body W ash when you buy Venus Embrace or Breeze Razor - 2/7/10 P&G (expires 3/31)
Final price: $2.99 for both razor and body wash
Qualifies for P&G Year of Savings Offer


:: Deals in the Trial/Travel Size Aisle ::

Johnson's Baby Lotion - .97
$1 - IE Link or Firefox Link
Final price: FREE
Thanks, Megan at Megan's Baby Madness!

Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit - .99
$1 - 1/3/10 RP (exp 3/31)
Final price: FREE

Band-Aids, Hello Kitty 8-10 ct. - .99
$1 - 1/3/10 RP (exp 3/31)
Final price: FREE

Johnson Baby Shampoo - .97
$1 -IE HERE or Firefox HERE (no size exclusion on coupon)
Final price: FREE

Note: Unadvertised prices may vary between Target stores. The prices I've listed in ongoing deals reflect the prices at the Hampton Village Target in St Louis. Hopefully, prices at the Target you shop will be about the same or even less.

12 comments:

  1. I saw on Hip2save that the 4.2 kids crest is on price cut for $1.49 - so a $.26mm with Target and Man coupon. I gave the man. coupon first and it came up item not found but the cashier accepted since it was for the right size, etc. It's been nice to get free kids toothpaste lately. I also used the Target coupon and a $3 Oral B battery toothbrush coupon to buy a power princess toothbrush for $1.99.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maureen - Woo Hoo! Nothing better than a money-maker. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeri, I have a question about the gift card promos that you find at Target. I did the unadvertised Always Infinity sale (buy 2 at 6.99 and get a $5 gc) and was under the impression that you could use the gc for that purchase. So if I spent $14 on the Always, used two $2.00 mfc coupons, I could hand over the gc and spend $5 oop. The cashier said the gc's are only good on future purchases. Do you know the official policy and has this ever happened to you? Thanks, Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carrie - I don't think I've ever seen an offical policy on Giftcard usage. What the cashier told you is how it works.

    I can understand why you were under the impression you could use them on the transaction you earned them on. Looking now, at how I write up the match-ups and Target advertises, it could be missleading. I'm sorry I was missleading. I will put more information in my future posts.

    You can roll Target Giftcards. If you want to do two Giftcard deals, split your order up into two transactions. Use the first Giftcard to pay for the second Giftcard deal. And, still go home with another Giftcard.

    If you are buying more than the Giftcard deal, split your order up into two transactions and pay for your other merchandise with the Giftcard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the info! I wanted to clear up that I had not heard that from you, specifically, I actually find your blog to be perfectly clear. I had read that on another site...that you could use it right then and I tried it a few times and they accepted it so I wasn't sure why this cashier didn't. If that is the actual policy, tho, well that's different. I will just be glad they allowed it those few times and go back to splitting my orders in two transactions. Sorry for the confusion--it was not misleading; I just asked you because you are always so quick to respond. :) Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jerri got another question for u, I was just filling the rebates & found that upc(bar) codes on the receipt doesn't match with the one on the product packs, olay as well as Clorox toilet wand, it's from target, is it like that only......it's been long time since I filled any rebates,so doubtful about this....

    Just checked some other stuff I got from walmart that matches(code on receipts & product pack)....

    spice...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Spice - I wish I had an answer for you. I really don't know. I don't think I've ever submitted a rebate with Target merchandise.

    CJ is a big Target shopper and rebater - maybe she will read this and have an answer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spice and Jeri - The UPC on Target receipts dont always match the item so dont worry if they dont match for your rebate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks CJ,

    Thanks Jerri.

    Spice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, CJ! I knew you would have the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does anyone else get overage at Target? I used to, but lately the cashiers have been telling me they can't do that and adjust the coupon down. Is Target reimbursed for the price of the product or the value of the coupon?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi T - Targets coupon policy is to reduce the value of the coupon if it exceeds the price of the product. If you got overage in the past, the cashier wasn't following policy.

    Target will be reinbursed for the value of the coupon.

    ReplyDelete