Contact Me






Thursday, April 29, 2010

Beer Rebate - Up to $25 on Chips, Meat and Produce


Three rebates and a coupon is in this brochure.
  • Compliments of Dos Equis
  • $1 off coupon for Cholula Hot Sauce, 5 or 12 oz. (expires 6/20/10)
  • Get $5 by mail with purchase of (3) bags of tortilla chips
  • Get $10 my mail with purchase of $20 worth of fresh meat and/or seafood
  • Get $10 by mail with purchase of $20 worth of fresh produce (avocados, limes, tomatoes, etc.)
  • Rebate offer Starts 4/1/10 - Expires 5/15/10
  • No beer purchase required in Missouri, AL, AR, CT, HI, IN,KY, ME,NC,NJ,NY,UT OR WV.
  • UPC codes must be submitted
  • Requests must be postmarked no later than 5/28/10

Edit: All purchases mut be made on the same date. (Thanks, coupon.girl!)


UPC codes for produce don't always exist. Reader Lisa phoned the rebate processing company and was told as long as the receipt show what the product is, then it is ok. (Thanks, Lisa!)

For those not familiar with beer rebates, you periodically will find a rebate offer with a beer display. In Missouri no beer purchase is ever required. The qualifying products are things you probably buy anyway. I've seen them for meat, cheese, salty snack, produce, soda and many more everyday items.

When I find a rebate form, I look back through my saved receipt, find the qualifying products within the purchase dates, fill out and mail the form, and wait for my FREE money.

I found this rebate form at a Schnucks, but you might find them at any retailer that sells beer. If you don't find this rebate form this week, keep looking. It is fairly common that the forms appear very close to the end of the offer period.

Thanks, Dos Equis!

Other Beer Rebates to keep an eye out for:
Corona - $5 on Chips & Salsa

10 comments:

  1. I never see this rebate...any suggestions where to look for in Dierberg & Schnucks....thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Spice - I've seen this rebate form at several Schnucks. It has been with a beer near the produce department. But, every store is a little differnt. Hope you find one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this at Shop N Save, by the stack of Dos Equis beer. The thing with the rebate forms lately is that the items must be purchased on the same date. I can't usually use the receipts I already have. But it's better than nothing. :I

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi coupon.girl - Thanks for letting us know you've seen them at SNS. This rebate mentions receipt(s), so it looks like purchases on differnt dates are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this seems to be a really great rebate:) Thanks for the info!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is mentioned on the third line from the bottom of the paragraph. I wish it is not... :I

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good catch, coupon.girl! You must have Eagle Eyes. I had to get my magnifiying glass out. I'll include the info in the post. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shop at the grocery stores in Brentwood, Crestwood, Kirkwood and Warson Woods and I never see beer rebates. What cities are everyone else finding these at? I was lucky to win this form from someone online and bought my 3 Tostitos at CVS yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen rebate forms @ Dierbergs in Warson Woods and Schnucks in Hampton Village.

    My regular SnS also has them sometimes. Dierbergs in SoCo (Telegraph) has them in recent months.

    If you come across a tear pad of rebates....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE only take 1 or 2. Don't take the whole pad!
    I found a full tear pad of rebates at SnS, took 2 and then called a friend to grab 1 for her. By the time I looped back around to grab 1 for her- the entire pad had been taken and coincidentally they were listed on ebay the next day. That's bad coupon/rebate Karma, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi CJ - I shop in the City. I never mention the location of the store becasue of what LizinSTL expeirenced. I'm not going to tip someone off that is going to take the enitre pad of rebates or coupon brochures. I also would never buy rebates or coupons found at a store on ebay. If there is not market, those people will stop taking the entire pad.

    ReplyDelete