Contact Me






Thursday, April 29, 2010

FREE Thumb Socks - Join the Fight to Stop Texting While Driving



I love this freebie. DoSomething.org and Sprint are declaring war on thumbs and want you to join the fight to stop texting while driving.

Oder Thumb Socks to show you're against texting and driving.

I'm ordering these for my husband. Last night, my husband was driving and my fourteen-year-old and I were in the car. My husband gets a text and he pulls out his phone to read it. I nearly went ballistic. As adults, we sometimes forget what are actions are teaching our children. Sorry Hubby, I might have pulled out my phone too.

Thanks, Cindy at Living Rich with Coupons!

1 comment:

  1. I have an older phone that has 3 letters on each key so even texting while not driving is difficult. I have enough trouble driving even when I'm paying full attention!

    ReplyDelete