Contact Me






Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Shop 'n Save Deals: 4/26/10 - 5/1/10

NO $10 off $50 this Thursday.

Note: The Crestwood store will match Sappington Farmers' Market $10 off $50 coupon for Thursday 4/29/10. Print it HERE

Remember:
1.. Shop 'n Save does not double coupons.
3. Shop 'n Save accepts internet printable coupons up to 50% of the product retail price. (** I've noted coupons that are over 50% of the sale price in the match-ups.) Take a look at Shop 'n Save Internet Printable Coupon Acceptance Policy.

Take a look at this week's ad HERE.

:: Old El Paso Catalina Deal 4/19/10 - 5/16/10 ::
Buy any 3 Old El Paso participating products get $1 coupon to use on next purchase of Ground Beef
Buy any 6 Old El Paso participating products get $3 coupon to use on next purchase of Ground Beef

Participating products:
Old El Paso Seasonings - .64
Old El Paso Refried Beans, 16 oz. - $1
Old El Paso Taco Shells, 12 ct - $1.27
Old El Paso Taco Shells, 18 ct - $1.58
Old El Paso Dinner Kits - (price not in ad)

Best Deal:
purchase (6) Old El Paso Seasonings @.64 = $3.84
receive Catalina coupon for next purchase of Ground Beef -$3.00
final cost: .84 cents for (6) packages of seasoning or .14 each!

Note: Be on the look out of $1 off 2 Old El Paso tearpad coupons. They have been sighted at several Shop 'n Save. (Thanks, kas!)


:: Coupon Match-Ups ::

Red Gold Tomatoes - .77
.75 printable coupon for Red Gold Tomatoes with Green Chilies ( ** coupon over 50% of sale price)
Final price: .02 each

Prairie Farms Yogurt - .50
B2G1 coupon in St Louis Family Attraction Card
or B2G1 printable coupon for Prairie Farms Yogurt
Final price: .33 each when you buy 3

Dole Sensation Juice - $1.50
$1 off Lemon Lime or Watermelon - 4/18/10 RP
Final price: .50 each

Small Steps Napkins, 250 ct. - $1.98
$1 - 4/25/10 SS
Final price: .98 each

Lay's Kettle Cooked Chips - $1.98
B1G1 printable coupon for Lay's Kettle Cooked (on their Facebook page)
Final price: .99 each when you buy 2

Prairie Farms Cottage Cheese, 16 oz. - $1.50
.35 printable coupon for Prairie Farms Cottage Cheese
Final price: $1.15 each

North Star Novelties - $2
.50 coupon in St Louis Family Attraction Card
Final price: $1.50 each

Daisy Sour Cream, 25 oz. - $2.50
.50 - 3/28/10 SS
Final price: $2 each

Stouffer's Family Size Lasagna - $5.98
$2.50 printable coupon for any Stouffer's Family Sized Entree (on their Facebook page)
Final price: $3.48 each

Small Steps Bath Tissue - $5.98
12 ct. double roll or 24 ct regular roll
$2 - 4/25/10 SS
Final price: $3.98 each


:: Other Good Deals ::

Michelina's Budget Gourmet Classics - .44
Limit 12 with additional $10 purchase

Pepsi, 7 UP or Dr Pepper, 2 liters - .98
Red Gold Tomato Juice, 46 oz. - $1

13 comments:

  1. Called John Morrell & Co. (Hunter) customer service yesterday and inquired about a possible 2010 Cardinals tix promotion. Received an email back and the company and team are still working out details. News is supposedly coming out in a few weeks. The game is usually in August.

    The $1.00/2 Hunter MQ is good through June. The following are buys from the bi-weekly ad.

    Hunter Meat Hot Dogs 12 oz. @$.98
    Hunter All Meat Hot Dogs 16 oz. @$1.48
    Hunter Bolanga or Cooked Salami 16 oz. @$2.00
    Hunter Sliced Bacon 16 oz. $3.00
    Hunter Smoked Sausage 14 oz. @$2.00
    Hunter Chunk Braunschweiger 16 oz. @$2.28

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the 2nd week in a row I havent received the grocery ads in the mail. Anyone else having this problem? Have they discontinued mailed ads? I know I can look at the ads online but I like to have the paper ads for reference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CJ - I am still receiving them. Maybe ask your postal carrier.

    ~Staci

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still receiving mine also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the ads yesterday. I guess they just skipped me last week and were a day late this week. My mail delivery is a bit unreliable - I'll get none for days and then a whole pile one day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found the following rebates at the Twin Oaks Shop n Save

    Cinco ways to celebrate dos equis and tecate - includes three rebates - $5 for 3 bags of tortilla chips, $10 for $20 meat/seafood and $10 for $20 of fresh produce, Expires May 15. Please note - UPC codes need to be sent.

    Jack Daniesl $3.00 snacks and $2 Ginger Ale.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi CJ - I thought it was just my mail carrier in the city that deliverd when he felt like it. Every week I send my kids to a neighbor on the street because we ended up with some of their mail. I wonder how much of our mail my be sitting at a neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maurren - I've picked up a Do Equis rebate from and am going to post about it today. I'll be looking for the coupons with Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maureen - I looked in that same store but didn't have any luck. Can you tell me exactly where they were please?

    I did find a $10 Bacardi hangtag that says on the front, no purchase required in MO. Not, no beer purchase, no purchase. I can't figure out how to handle it and there isn't contact info included. Any ideas?

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa - I wish I could help, but I haven't found any of the liquor aisle items.

    What was the Bacardi hangtag for?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jeri - it says save up to $10 by mail when you purchase participating bacardi rums or bacardi flavored rum. save $4 on 1 1.75L bottle or $10 on 2 1.75L bottles. no purchase required in mo. think I should just contact bacardi?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! That hangtag is clear as mud. I thought it was just me that needed to proof my writing better.

    I would contact them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha - glad it isn't just me. Guess they're making it difficult to get free money. I'll find a number, call, and report back.
    - Lisa

    ReplyDelete