Contact Me






Monday, April 26, 2010

Target Coupon in the 4/25/10 Post-Dispatch

Did everyone find the Target coupon insert in Sunday's paper?

The Post-Dispatch delivered on Sunday had a Target coupon insert in it, but not the papers I bought on Saturday or Sunday. This is a week to ask your friends and family who don't use coupon for their inserts.

The coupon are Target store coupon with a 6/30/10 expiration date.

Remember: You can stack a Target store coupon and a manufacture coupon on the same item.

$2 off All Laundry Detergent, 96-150 oz.
$1 off All Laundry Detergent, 32-150 oz.
$1.50 off 2 Ben & Jerry's ice cream products
$1.50 off 2 Breyers Ice Cream
.75 off I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!
$2 off Dove Clinical Protection or Degree Clinical Protection
$1.50 off Dove or Dove+Men, 8-bars or Lever 2000, 12-bars
$1 off 2 Hellmann's or Best Foods mayonnaise
$1 off Q-tips, 285+ ct.
.75 off 2 Ragu Pasta Sauces
$1.50 off Snuggle Liquid Fabric Softener, 50 or 100 oz.
$1.50 off Snuggle Fabric Softener Sheets, 105or 276 ct.
.75 off Suave Hair Care product
$1.50 off Surf Laundry Detergent, 60 oz. +
.50 off Vaseline Lotion
.75 off Wish-Bone dressing

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. I usually just throw away the Sunday paper b/c I never have time to read it. I only subscribe for the coupons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get one in the delivered or bought papers! Drag. Did other folks in St. Charles get one? Trish in Wentzville.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't notice anything in mine either, but I wasn't looking for it. I will double check this evening. - Andrea (St. Charles)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really surprised I'm the only one so far who found it in the paper. I live in a zip code that is lucky to get any ads in the paper let alone the good coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didnt get one in my Sunday paper (delivered Fri night). Oh well, I wouldnt use any of those coupons anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in O'Fallon, MO (63304) and it was in my paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was in out PD ad section that was delivered on Saturday AND it was in the Suburban Journal delivered on Sunday! (We subscribe to both.) I live in St. Charles (63303).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in 63114 and I had it in the Sunday paper that is delivered on Saturday, along with the other 2 inserts. I guess I will check the paper delivered on Sunday to see if I got a 2nd one. I won't use most of them, but the Breyer's Q will make for a great price on IC with the $5 GC deal at Target this week!

    ~Staci

    ReplyDelete
  9. I live in Northern CA and my papers (5 to be exact) didn't have it, but a friend who lives in Roseville had it in hers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I live in O'Fallon (63366) and did not get it :(

    ReplyDelete