Contact Me






Saturday, May 15, 2010

Coupon Preview 5/16/10

Sunday's St Louis Post-Dispatch has Two coupon inserts - SmartSource and Redplum. And don't miss the coupons in the Parade Magazine

No - $10 off $50 at Shop 'n Save this Thursday

Some of my favorite coupons this week:
  • B1G1 Stride Gum
  • $4 off Dulcolax Balance
  • $3 off Chef Michael's Dry Dog Food
  • $3 off Renuzit Crystal Elements
  • $3 off any L'Oreal Haircolor
  • $3 off Gillette Clinical Deodorant
  • $2 off Pull-Ups
  • $2 off any Bengay Product
  • $2 off any Ecotrin Aspirin
  • $2 off Complete Multi-Purpose Solution
  • $2 off Aussie Styler when you buy Aussie Shampoo or Conditioner
  • $2 off 2 Kotex Pads
  • $1.50 off Aveeno Sun Care
  • $1 off any Kahiki Product
  • $1 off Hidden Valley Farmhouse Originals
  • $1 off Marzetti Salad Dressing
  • $1 off Athenos Feta
  • $1 off Dial for Men Body Wash
  • $1 off Herbal Essences Shampoo, Conditioner or Stylers
  • $1 off 2 Post Cereals
  • .25 off (1) 3 Musketeers Brand Truffle Crisp

Parade Magazine

  • $5 off Zegerid OTC, 14 ct.
  • $2 off JointFlex Pain Relieving Cream
  • $2 off Kerasal


Remember: You want multiple coupons to use when a product is at a rock bottom price. When it's a good coupon insert week, I purchase 4 or 5 papers and sometimes acquire more. At first, I thought it was crazy to spend money to save money. But I've always saved much more than my $1 investment.

DEAL$, Dollar Tree and Sam's Club sell the Sunday Post-Dispatch for $1. The early edition is published on Saturday and it includes all the coupon inserts. And they usually still have Sunday papers left on Monday. Find the Deal$ , Dollar Tree or Sam's Club closest to you.

7 comments:

  1. The Kahiki, Chiquita Bites and Oscar Meyer Creations are my favs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! My paper wasn't delivered today. Looks like I'll have to get out in the rain and go buy one. The post service has been really lacking lately.

    laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My paper wasn't delivered today either! I hope it isn't a trend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa- I got online and sent an email to the subscriber service and within an hour there was a paper on my driveway.
    laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laurie - I'm with Melissa, the Post-Dispatch has always been very responsive when I have contacted them about a missed paper.

    But, you are probably lucky you were missed this morning. I'm still trying to dry out the paper so I can read it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. where do you ladies buy local coupons? Does anyone sell coupons from the area?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anonymous - I buy my newspapers at DEAL$, then I don't have to scramble to buy coupons when a good deal comes up.

    ReplyDelete