Contact Me






Saturday, May 8, 2010

CVS Deals - Week of 5/9/10

Prices good May 9 - 15, 2010

This is a great week to shop at CVS - lots of money-makers and free items. Let's hope the "Magic Coupon Machine" is as good to everyone as it was last week.

St Louis Locations - Now Open!
South City - Gravois and Hampton
South County - Lindbergh and Lemay Ferry
Olivette - Olive just west of I-170
West County - Manchester & Kiefer

Thanks to Cindy at Living Rich with Coupons for this week's match-ups. Take a look at CVS's full ad HERE.


:: Free this Week ::

U by Kotex - $4.99 (limit 1)
50-60 ct. liners, 14-18 ct pads, 18 ct. tampons
$1 - 4/18/10 SS
and use $1 printable CVS Coupon (coupon no longer available)
Get a $4.99 ECB
Final cost: $2.00 Money-Maker after coupons and ECB

Right Guard Sport, Total Defense of Dry Idea - $2.99 (limit 2 - buy 2)
$3 off 2 printable coupon for Right Guard Total Defense
Get a $2.00 ECB for each one you buy
Final cost: $1.02 Money-Maker after coupon and ECB

Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste - $3.50 (limit 2)
.75 - 5/2/10 P&G
Get a $3.50 ECB
Final cost: $0.75 Money-Maker after coupon and ECB

Schick Hydro 3 or Hydro 5 Razor System - $8.99 (limit 1)
$5 - 5/9/10 SS
Get a $4 ECB
Final cost: FREE after coupon and ECB

Carefree - $1.00
$1 - 4/25/10 SS
Final price: FREE

Bayer Low Dose Aspirin - $1.00
$1 off any Bayer Asprin - 3/21/10 SS
Final price: FREE


:: Cheap This Week ::

Mentos Gum - .99
.55 - 2/21/10 SS and 4/25/10 SS
Final price: .44 each

Pepsi, 2 liter - .88 (limit 5)

M&M's, 9.9-14 oz. - $2 (limit 6)
B2G1 - 5/2/10 SS
B2G1 - 5/2/10 RP
Final price: $1.33 each when you buy 3
If you received the $3 off 2 Snickers, M&M's or Dove bags from the "Magic Coupon Machine" last week, use that coupon too. Makes them .33 a bag when you buy 3. (Thanks, Rhonda!)

Non-Drowsy Claritin - $9.99 (limit 1)
4 oz. Children's' Liquid, 10 ct. 24-Hr. tablets, Liqui-Gels, RediTaps or 12 Hr. RediTabs
$3 printable coupon for Children's Claritin 4 oz.
or $2 off any Non-Drowsy Claritin, 10 ct. - 4/18/10 SS and 5/9/10 SS
Get a $3 ECB
Final cost: $3.99 to $4.99 each after coupon and ECB

Zegerid OTC, 14 ct. - $9.99 (limit 1)
$4 - 4/18/10 SS
Get a $2 ECB
Final cost: $3.99 each after coupon and ECB (makes it .29 per dose)
Money Back Guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with the product.

Cottonelle, 12 double roll - $4.99
.40 - 4/18/10 SS
Final price: $4.49 each

Zyrtec 10 mg - $18.99 (limit 1)
30 ct. tablets or 25 ct. liquid gels
$4 - 3/21/10 RP and 4/11/10 RP and 5/2/10 RP
Get a $7 ECB
Final cost: $7.99 each after coupon and ECB

Prilosec OTC, 42 ct - $24.99 (limit 3)
$3 - 5/2/10 P&G
Get a $6 ECB
Final cost: $15.99 each after coupon and ECB (makes it .38 per dose)

Check out Cindy's beginner transactions at Living Rich With Coupons. Thanks, Cindy!

21 comments:

  1. Jeri,

    I went to CVS yesterday and the magic coupon machine printed me a $3.00 off 2 M&Ms. May want to check when you go in. That will make 3 M&Ms $1.00 for me. Just wanted to give you the heads up.

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Columbia, IL store is showing milk @$2.59 with a $1.00 ECB, while the Olivette store is @$2.89 with no ECB. Too bad I need to burn through a few more $10 RR and I'm committed to buying the milk at Wag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the milk info KAS. I will ck the store in E. Alton, IL I have some -1/1 Deans Gallons that exp at the end of this month. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet, did the 1/1 Deans MQ coming out of a Sunday Chicago Tribune? Last ones I traded for were only $.35 MQ, except milk was only @$1.99 a gallon. Each usage required the CVS cashier to manually enter in the MQ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. KAS-I won in an auction on HCW. I believe they came from a Girl Scout cookie promo. HTH. Also, these require cashier input.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The regular Bayer 325 mg 24ct aspirin is also $1 along with the low dose.

    A good day at CVS - free CVS shampoo and $1 off 2 boxes of CVS bandaids (on sale for $1 each) with red machine coupons, $1.75 profit on 2 Crest, $2 profit on Kotex and $1 profit on 2 Right Guard. $6.61 OOP after coupons and $8 ECB and got $16 ECB back. Thanks to the patient cashier who rang up my whole order a second time when I forgot to give my ECBs the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The machine gave me $2 off any body wash or 2-pk soap. I picked the 1.99 body wash for free! I was also pleased to receive via email a $3 coupon from CVS for my birthday. I love CVS! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. My birthday is coming up, I hope I get a $3 coupon too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't see the Kotex CVS coupon. Is it gone or do I need to enter a certain zip code?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi T - U by Kotex coupon is gone, bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I finally have the hang of CVS and I am loving it. I keep getting a $10 off $50 purchase when I use the coupon machine. I started with $10 ecb spent 3.22 oop and now I have $20 ecbs. I got so much free stuff. I am loving it. Last week I ended up getting all of my Diet Coke free. I am all excited about CVS now. Can't wait for one to come closer to me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday in advance to Jeri and C.J. I have to say, all my registrations paid off big time for my birthday. Websites "remembered" my birthday before my friends and I love the free coupons. Free entree at Chevy, free hamburger at Red Robin, free ice cream various places, free makeup from Sephora, $10 off any purchase at World Market, etc. I will be busy this week. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jeri - My bday is the 18th. When's yours?

    Lynda - You have good luck with the machine! I finally got 2 good coupons this week but I never get $X/$XX coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Got $5 off $25 coupon today and a $3 off $15 in facial skin care purchase. The coupon machine was out of paper, so these printed at the bottom of my receipt.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kelly - I got a bunch of birthday freebies yesterday in my email - Ruby Tuesday, Fuddruckers, Boston Market, First Watch, Qdoba, Dennys. I am gonna be eating good and free for the next 2 weeks! Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lynda - I'm so glad you've got the hang of CVS. It is a great place to shop.

    Hi CJ - My B-Days the 19th. Lot's of May babies here.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw the following on Hip2save and purchased at CVS today. Reach Floss Mint flavor (55 yards) $1.99 = $2Ecb (limit 2). Use the $1/1 coupon from the 3/7 RP - there is also a internet coupon.
    Final cost FREE + a $1 moneymaker per floss! fyi - I'm a May birthday too - May 25th.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Maureen - I posted the info so no one would miss it. Thanks a bunch and happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. When I went to CVS today I had B1G1 coupon for Cover Girl. I got 4 8.99 lip gloss free. They were already B1G1 free and with the coupon I got them all free. The clerk told me they were going to get a little bit more strict with coupons in the future and that I wouldn't be able to do that again.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Lynda - I take statements like that one from your cashier with a grain of salt. Using a coupon is no different than using cash. The store gets reinbursed.

    ReplyDelete