Contact Me






Sunday, May 23, 2010

CVS Deals - Week of 5/23/10

Prices good May 23 - 29, 2010

St Louis Locations - Now Open!
South City - Gravois and Hampton
South County - Lindbergh and Lemay Ferry
Olivette - Olive just west of I-170
West County - Manchester & Kiefer

Thanks to Cindy at Living Rich with Coupons for this week's match-ups. Take a look at CVS's full ad HERE.


:: Free this Week ::

Gillette or Old Spice Body Wash - $4.00
Get a $4 ECB (limit 2 offers)
B1G1 Gillette Body Wash 5/2/10 P&G
B1G1 Old Spice Body Wash 4/18/10 RP and 5/2/10 P&G

Deal Idea
Purchase (2) Gillette or (2) Old Spice Body Washes @$4 = $8.00
use (1) B1G1 coupon -$4.00
pay $4.00
receive $8.00 in ECB's
Final cost: $4.00 Money-Maker after coupon and ECB

B1G1 SoBe Lifewater (limit 6)
B1G1 printable SoBe Lifewater coupon
Final price: 2 FREE


:: Cheap This Week ::

ThermaCare Heatwraps - $5.99
Get $5 ECB when you buy 2 (limit 1 offer)
$3 printable ThermaCare coupon (use 2)
Final cost: .49 each when you buy 2 after coupons and ECB

Lindsay Large Pitted Olives - $1.00
$1 off 2 - 4/18/10 RP
Final price: .50 each when you buy 2

Crest or Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothpaste or Advantage Toothbrush - $2.99
Get a $1 ECB (limit 2 offers)
$1 coupon in Rouge Magazine Spring Issue
Final cost: .99 each after coupon and ECB

M&M's, 9.9-14 oz. - $1.98
B2G1 - 5/2/10 RP
Final price: $1.32 each when you buy 3

Huggies Little Movers Jeans Diapers - $9.99
$3 printable Huggies coupon
and use $1 CVS printable Huggies Little Movers Jeans Diapers coupon
Final price: $5.99 after both coupons

Huggies Little Swimmers Diapers - $6.99
$1.50 printable Little Swimmers coupon
Final price: $5.49 each

Check out more deals beginner transactions at Living Rich With Coupons. Thanks, Cindy

5 comments:

  1. I got 3 10 off 50 coupons form the machine this week. Boy do I have some spending to do. They have some great deals on makeup and I have lots of rainchecks. I hope it all comes together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not able to use the coupon for Sobe Life water at the South County location. Has this ever happened to you when it is on sale for buy 1 get 1 free and the coupon is buy 1 get 1 free?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa - I've used the SoBe B1G1 coupon on a B1G1 sale at the South City a few months ago. It's fairly standard practice to be able to use a B1G1 coupon on a B1G1 sale.

    Did you talk to a manager? If I were you, I would email corporate and ask if it is allowed.

    I have quite a few reader than shop at the South County store, I hope they see this and can share their expiernce in this situation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not talk with a manager. I guess I should have. I will try and e-mail corporate for a better answer. I had my little one with me. We were on the first of about 10 stops yesterday morning, so I didn't have alot of time to ask questions. Thanks for responding.

    ReplyDelete