Contact Me






Wednesday, May 26, 2010

FREE Solo Cups and Plates at Schnucks

Don't miss this great deal at Schnucks.

Buy any Solo Cups, Plates or Bowls (excludes cutlery, straws and for the season items) between 5/21/10 & 6/13/10 and get.....

Buy (2) & Get $1.00 coupon off your next order
Buy (3) & Get $3.00 coupon off your next order
Buy (4) & Get $4.00 coupon off your next order

Deal Idea
Buy (3) Solo Plates or Cups @$2.00 = $6.00
Use (3) $1 peelie on the products -$3.00
Pay $3.00
Receive $3.00 Catalina coupon to use on your next order
Final cost: FREE

My store had a big display of plates (with $1 peelies) in the first aisle when enter the store. The cups were in a smaller display in the paper product aisle.

Thanks, Maureen!

9 comments:

  1. Am I reading this incorrectly or would it also work out to be free if you bought 4?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jeri
    Schnucks is still charging tax on the total before coupons. :( And I would recommend stalling a little bit after you pay, it took a long time for the cat to print after I checked out.
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anonymous - Yes, 4 would be free also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leah - Thanks for noticing the tax. I didn't notice since I was more concerned about getting my Breyers home before it melted.

    I waited quite a while for my Cat before I left the register area. Well, this way I get to figure out who easy or hard it is to get your coupon from the Catlina company.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with Catalina...if you were ablt to get a form like available from Walgreens it is easy. If you don't have a form you have to fax a receipt and other information to them with a lot of misc. information....However, I would take your receipt to Schnuck's CS and they will give you the difference (either getting on to print, or "Schnuck's dollars." They are usally great about it because it is an overall system problem. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anonymous - Thanks for the advise. I've decided I'm just going to return my purchase and rebuy them. If they give me back the full amount before coupons, I'll look for packages that someone has taken the peelies off of. I want to be fair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dumb question, can you use this cat and buy more plates and get another cat?

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, you can. I did it this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Samantha - No question is a dumb one. The Cat is rolling like anonymous said. I've never seen a Catalina at a grocery store that hasn't been able to be rolled. There could be an odd circumstance where one wouldn't, but generally they do.

    ReplyDelete