Contact Me






Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Shop 'n Save Deals 5/24/10 - 6/5/10


$10 off $50 purchase, Thursday 5/27/10 ($10 will automatically be deducted from your total when you spend $50 before coupons. )

There could be some double dipping with the Kraft Catalina deal. Kraft Dressing and Cool Whip are included in the big Kraft Catalina deal this week. They are also listed individually in the National Catalina deals. If anyone confirms they are triggering an individual Catalina coupon, please leave a comment.

Take a look at this week's ad HERE.

Remember:
1. $10 off $50 purchase this Thursday (with a few restrictions listed in ad)
2. Shop 'n Save does not double coupons.
3. Shop 'n Save accepts internet printable coupons up to 50% of the product retail price. (** I've noted coupons that are over 50% of the sale price in the match-ups.) Take a look at Shop 'n Save Internet Printable Coupon Acceptance Policy.
4. Thursday price - purchase right at $50 of groceries and save 20% before coupons.


:: Coupon Match-Ups ::

Dole Sensation Juice - $1.50
$1 off Lemon Lime or Watermelon - 4/18/10 RP (expires 5/31)
Final price: .50 each
Thursday price: .20 each


Prairie Farms Yogurt cups - .50
B2G1 - 4/25/10 RP
or B2G1 coupon in St Louis Family Attraction card
Final price: .33 each when you buy 3
Thursday price: .27 each when you buy 3

Vlasic Dill Pickle Relish - $1
.55 printable Vlasic coupon (over 50% of sale price)
Final price: .45 each
Thursday price: .25 each

Reser's Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad or Cole Slaw, 15-16 oz. - $1
.55 printable Reser's coupon (over 50% of sale price)
or $1 off 2 printable Reser's coupon
Final price: .45 to .50 each
Thursday price: .25 to .30 each

Bar S Hot Dogs - $1
$1 off 2 printable Bar S coupon
or $1 off 2 - 5/16/10 RP
Final price: .50 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: .30 each when you buy 2

Prairie Farms Sour Cream or Dip, 16 oz. - $1
.35 printable Prairie Farms Sour Cream or Dip coupon (expires 5/31)
or .35 coupon in St Louis Family Attraction card
Final price: .65 each
Thursday price: .45 each


Wheatables - $1.98
$1 printable Wheatables coupon (over 50% of sale price)
Final price: .98 each
Thursday price: .58 each

Total Cereal - $2
$1 printable Total coupon
Final price: $1 each
Thursday price: .60 each

Gatorade or G2 - $1
Get (3) FREE with purchase of additional (10) bottles - In-Ad Coupon
Final price: .77 each when you buy 13
Thursday price: .62 each when you buy 13

Quaker Oats Instant Oatmeal - $2.50
$1 printable Quaker Oatmeal coupon (click on "Get Special Savings)
Final price: $1.50 each
Thursday price: $1 each


Rold Gold Pretzels - $1.98
.55 - 5/2/10 SS
Final price: $1.43 each
Thursday price: $1.03 each

Vlasic Pickles - $2
.55 printable Vlasic coupon
Final price: $1.45 each
Thursday price: $1.05 each

Cheerios - $2
.55 printable coupon for Cheerios HERE and HERE
Final price: $1.45 each
Thursday price: $1.05 each

Lucky Charms - $2
.55 printable Lucky Charms coupon
Final price: $1.45 each
Thursday price: $1.05 each


North Star Novelties - $2
.50 coupon in St Louis Family Attraction card
Final price: $1.50 each
Thursday price: $1.10 each

Cap 'n Crunch Cereal - $2
.50 - 5/16/10 RP
Final price: $1.50
Thursday price: $1.10 each

Aunt Jemima Pancake Mix - $2
$1 off 2 - 5/2/10 RP
Final price: $1.10 each

Prairie Farms Cottage Cheese, 24 oz. - $2
.35 printable Prairie Farms Cottage Cheese coupon (expires 5/31)
.35 - 4/25/10 RP
Final price: $1.65 each
Thursday price: $1.25 each

Q-Tips, 375 ct. - $2
.30 - 5/23/10 RP
Final price: $1.70 each
Thursday price: $1.30 each

Tropicana Trop 50 - $2.88
$1 - 3/14/10 RP (expires 5/31)
Final price: $1.88 each
Thursday price: $1.30 each

Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies - $2
.55 off 2 - 4/18/10 RP
Final price: $1.73 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.33 each when you buy 2

Sun Chips - $2.50
.55 - 5/2/10 SS
Final price: $1.95 each
Thursday price: $1.45 each

C&H Granulated Sugar, 4 lb. - $2.48
.50 - 3/14/10 RP (expires 5/31)
or .40 printable C&H coupon
Final price: $1.98 to $2.08 each
Thursday price: $1.48 to $1.58 each

Aunt Jemima Syrup - $2.50
$1 off 2 - 5/2/10 RP
Final price: $2 each
Thursday price: $1.50 each

Prairie Farms Old Recipe Ice Cream - $2.50
.50 printable Prairie Farms Old Recipe coupon (expires 5/31)
Final price: $2 each
Thursday price: $1.50 each

King Hawaiian Rolls - $2.50
$1 off 2 - 3/28/10 RP (expires 5/31)
Final price: $2 each
Thursday price: $1.50 each

Dole Fruit Bars - $2.50
$1 off 2 - 5/23/10 SS
Final price: $2 each
Thursday price: $1.50 each


Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil - $3.27
50 ft. Heavy Duty or 80 ft. Regular
$1 - 5/16/10 SS
Final price: $2.27 each
Thursday price: $1.62 each

Reynolds Wrap Easy Release Non-Stick Foil - $3.68
$1 - 5/16/10 SS
Final price: $2.68 each
Thursday price: $1.94 each

Johnsonville Bratwurst - $3.48
.55 printable Johnsonville Bratwurst coupon
or .55 - 5/2/10 SS
Final price: $2.98 each
Thursday price: $2.23 each


California Pizza - $5
$1 - 5/2/10 SS
Final price: $4 each
Thursday price: $3 each


:: ConAgra Instant Savings ::
Buy (10) participating products and save $2 instantly at checkout.

Check Recession Payback. There might be ConAgra coupons available. ( I'm done with that silly game.)

Hunt's Ketchup - $1
.20 - 5/26/10 SS
Final price: .80 each
Thursday price: .60 each

Other Participating Products - $1 (.80 Thursday price)
Banquet Meals
Act II Popcorn
Hunt's Snack Pack Pudding or Gels
Gulden's Spicy Mustard
Hunt's BBQ Sauce
Chef Boyardee Pasta
Hunt's Manwich
Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce


:: Kraft Catalina Deal ::
Save $5 on your next shopping trip when you buy $25 in participating products.

Check Shop 'n Save's ad for all the products included in the Kraft Catalina deal.

Kraft 100 Calorie Cheese Bites - $2
$1 printable Kraft 100 Calorie Cheese Bites coupon
Final price: $1 each
Thursday price: .60 each


Crystal Light - $2
$1 printable Crystal Light coupon
$3 off 3 Crystal Light Coupon
Final price: $1 each
Thursday price: .60 each

Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs - $1.50
$1 off 2 printable Oscar Mayer Hot Dog coupon
or $1 off 2 - 5/16/10 SS
Final price: $1 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: .70 each when you buy 2

Kraft Salad Dressing - $1.77
.55 - 5/2/10 SS
Final price: $1.22 each
Thursday price: .87 each

Nabisco Ritz Crackers - $2.28
$1 off 2 - 5/16/10 SS
Final price: $1.78 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.32 each when you buy 2


:: Other Good Deals ::
(Thursday price)

Sweet Corn - .20 ear (.16)
Vidalia Onions - .88 lb. (.70)

7 Up or Dr Pepper, 2 liters - .97 (.78)
Hot Dog or Hamburger Buns - $1 (.80)
Shop 'n Save Cheese Singles - $1 (.80)
Shop 'n Save Shredded or Chunk Cheese - $1.25 ($1)
Lays Potato Chips $1.77 ($1.42)

44 comments:

  1. It's also a good deal to have them price match the Coke deal from Schnucks, if you choose to go there and want to take advantage of the $10/50 instead of going to Schnucks. The front page of the ad says they will not be undersold, so I assume they will price match the schnucks price if you ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeri you did some great match ups this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. $10 off day, a $5 Entertainment Book coupon, $5 Kraft catalina and $10 Kraft rebate - I am excited about Thursday at SNS!! I only wish I had more Kraft coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeri, I agree with Lynda, great match ups!
    Do you know if the Melts listed in the ad with the Kraft cheese for $1.64 is the Singles Melt Downs? I hope so, there is a coupon for $1 in the 4/25SS and they would be only $.32 Thursday. I have no idea what else Melts would be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am hoping more Kraft coupons arrive in my mailbox in time for Thursday! But I better make my plans without them. Does Shop N Save price match soda? Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. If anyone received the "make it easy take it easy" coupons from SNS, Kraft and PG, there are a few coupon match ups in that also. Cool Whip, Lunchable, Ritz, Kraft Deli Deluxe cheese(not sure that's included). They all expire 5/30. Happy Shopping! Trish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry! There was no cool whip coupon- there is a Capri Sun, though. Trish

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will the ConAgra instant savings affect the $10 off $50? Will I have to spend $52 instead of $50?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi All: I am going to try and see if the Kraft deal will be a double dip with the Cool Whip and dressing cats also going on at the same time. I have my cheat sheet ready for tomorrow. Has anyone tried this week to see if the double dips work? TIA Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Couponmama - No matching needed for the Coke or Pepsi product. SNS ad in Wednesday's Post-Dispacth had SNS price at $1.90 a 12-pack when you buy 4 after $2 in-store coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Judy - I'm not sure what the ad means by Melts. It very well could be Melt Downs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Trish for the reminder on the "Make it Easy" coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jeri--I have a tearpad Q I was going to use for the Coke deal/Kraft cat: Save -2.00/2 1 12pk Sprite/Coke product and 1 Nabisco Cracker exp 7/17/10--I am wondering if it can be used with the -2/4 12 pk Q?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Tiffany - The ConAgra Instant Savings might affect $10 off $50. I'm trying to remember if I've ever done an instant savings deal at SNS. And, I cant' remember one in this situation. Better safe than sorry, I would plan on a $52 purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Didn't see that Coke in the Sunday ad--they must have updated. That is a GREAT deal on soda. We go through tons. Will be stocking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Janet - I don't think anyone shops before Thursday at SNS. I have a few early bird shoppers that read my blog and they are really good about reporting in what was working. Check back on Thursday before you shop.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Janet again - I don't know if the $2 when you buy 4 soda products is a manufacturer or store coupon. You could ask at customer service before you shop, or just give it a go to see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Jeri--At $1.90 after the -2/4 Q and with -2/2 Coke/Nabisco Crackers--WooHoo ?? $.90 for a 12 pk of Coke + work the Kraft cat deal with the crackers --I guess I can hope its a store q. I think I will work a plan on both. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  19. Janet, the Coca Cola products at SnS are priced 4/$9.60. After the $2 off 4 "Manufacturer's coupon" (not a store coupon), they would be $1.90 each.

    Thursday price: $9.60 - 20% - $2Q = $1.42 each.

    If you have (4) of the $2 off Coke/Nabisco tearpads, that would be like $4 off on (4) Coke which would be a better deal. Am not sure if they would let you use these coupons with the $2 off 4 because they are both manufacturer's coupon. You can ask or try,I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi coupon.girl - I was just getting to write an additional post for SNS with the Soda deal. Thanks for doing the math for me :)

    I don't have any of the Coke/Nabisco coupons, but I would ask if I could use them if I did.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I called and ask about the Kraft Melts. It is shredded cheese. They said they are no longer going to carry the Singles Melt Downs and that they are clearanced in the stores, but Edwardsville is already out of them. I also ask about the ConAgra $2 instant savings being deducted before or after the $50 total. I confused her and she confused me, so I didn't get a definite answer.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Judy - Thanks for info. I ran to SNS this morning to check on a few things. I couldn't find anything in the cheese aisle that said Kraft Melts. Now I understand why.

    I don't think they know what will happen with the register on a $10 off $50 Thursday and an instant savings deal until someone does it. I have an easy solution.

    I picked up the small black & white ad at the store & they have Weber Marinades on sale for .50. They'll be free after the $1 off 2 coupon in 5/23/10 SS.

    So, Pick up 4 Weber Marinades and have the cashier ring them only if necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  23. CJ - where is the $10 Kraft rebate? I think I missed something. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I was going to ask the same thing. What is the $10 Kraft Rebate? Please let us know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi T & spicyhuman--I am thinking it is the Kraft buy $30 in products get $10 back. It comes in a box of samples/coupons etc that was available online at Kraft--I do believe. My hubby brought me home one this evening from a friend of his at work--I share some of my goods with this friend--so kind of him to give me the rebate =) I have a large bags of goodies waiting on him =) Janet

    ReplyDelete
  26. Jeri there is a printable on prairie farms website for the yogurt. It is a B2G1.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi All--Just to let everyone know the Kraft dressing and Cool Whip are double dips with the buy $25 get $5 OYNO. I did 3 Kraft Dressing, 5 Cool Whip and 5 O/M Bacon: rec'd a 5, 3 and 2 cat. WooHoo. Also the Q for $2/4 Coke is a Manf. Q. I used the -2/2 Coke/Nabisco for a better deal. 10 Crackers, 10 12 pks Coke, 2 Sns OJ and 4 Cool Whip: After Qs $11.57 and rec'd a $5 & $2 Cat.--Off to go love SNS some more =)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Janet - Woo Hoo! Thanks for the update.

    If you want to take a picture of your shopping trip(s) and email it to me I'll post it!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I had a great time at SNS this morning!! Total before coupons was $58.80 -$5 Entertainment book coupon -$10 SNS discount -$15.25 in coupons -$5 Kraft catalina -$10 Kraft rebate = $13.55!! Got my favorite cashier, he is always great with my coupons (thanks, Brian!).

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi CJ - Thanks for sharing your great shopping trip.

    ReplyDelete
  31. My head is spinning with all these updates. I'm preparing my coupon ninja sheet and plan on going when the kids get up from their nap. I love days like these!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Marcella - My heads spinning too. I might have to be the one to go take a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  33. If I have enough energy I'm going to make 2 trips today. I usually have to add in some fillers to make my $50 but today I had to chop my list in half!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I tried the Kraft salad dressing deal as well. I bought 2 of the regular 16 oz bottles and 2 of the "made with olive oil" 14 oz. bottles. I only received the $1 cat, so the 14 oz bottles must not work for the deal. My $5 Kraft cat didn't print either. I was able to get that from CS no problem. Now that I am home and look at the ad, it says only the 16 oz. Kraft bottles are included. The 14 oz bottles are also at the $1.77 sale price and don't look much smaller, so be careful you don't make the same mistake I did.

    ReplyDelete
  35. JB said...
    I tried the Kraft salad dressing deal as well. I bought 2 of the regular 16 oz bottles and 2 of the "made with olive oil" 14 oz. bottles. I only received the $1 cat, so the 14 oz bottles must not work for the deal. My $5 Kraft cat didn't print either. I was able to get that from CS no problem. Now that I am home and look at the ad, it says only the 16 oz. Kraft bottles are included. The 14 oz bottles are also at the $1.77 sale price and don't look much smaller, so be careful you don't make the same mistake I did.


    --Aah, that is what happened to me too. And, the cashier only scanned Cool Whip 4x instead of 5 and rejected an IP. That is okay though, I still only paid 4.71 after coupons. Got $3, $2, and $5 cat. Will have to get something to cover my Cool Whip for the rebate though. Overall - Fun day again at SNS!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Does anyone know if the Oscar Mayer Turkey Bacon is included in the deal?? I hope so....I have good coupons for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thanks JB for the heads up. I'm sure that was helpful to people who had yet to shop.

    ReplyDelete
  38. If anyone bought lots of soda (like me!) be sure to submit the Coors rebate for $10 back when you buy $30 of soda, snack foods, etc. No beer purchase required. I found this tearpad on a Coors display at Twin Oaks SNS. Purchases must be made by 6/5. After this rebate, coupons, and saving 30% ($10 thurs + $5 ent book), I paid only 56 cents/12 pack!!!! What an awesome deal!

    ReplyDelete
  39. T, when did you find the Coors rebate? I didn't see it yesterday when I was there. Man I wish I had that one!! 18 cases of soda. My hubby jokes that we should just hook up an IV drip of soda for ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  40. It was at Twin Oaks last night. There was a display in the back of the store near the juice & milk sections. They had a bunch of Coors stacked up, and there was a cardboard poster with the rebate form tearpad. Hope you find it! I know...we totally have caffeine issues at our house, too!

    ReplyDelete
  41. FYI, I saw a green shelf sticker for a catalina for the following at SNS Twin Oaks:

    Dole Crushed Pineapple - Buy 4 8oz cans, receive 50cents ONYO. Good thru 6/12

    Dole Mandarin Oranges in Light Syrup- Buy 4 15oz cans, receive 75cents ONYO.

    Not huge catalinas, but if you need canned fruit...

    There is a coupon here http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=GKBYLJEFON4WU for save .55/2 cans of dole canned fruit.

    I didn't write down the regular prices of the fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi couponmama - I had to laugh at your IV drip. Because, I have to admit, soda, beer and wine are things I don't include in my budget.

    Thanks for the info on the Cats at SNS. I need to find a way to organize and then have it easy to access and read what Cats going on at all the stores.

    ReplyDelete