Contact Me






Saturday, May 22, 2010

Walgreens Deals - Week of 5/23/10

Sale prices good May 23 - 29, 2010

It's been quite a few weeks since I've been a Register Reward shopper. My streak of being Register Reward Free is over. I can't pass up Keebler Sandies for 25 cents a package.

I highlight only the best deals. Take a look at Walgreens' full ad HERE.

New to Walgreens shopping and looking to maximise your saving? Check out Walgreens $5 Scenario.


:: Free This Week ::

Complete Multi-Purpose Solution - $7.99
Receive a $8 Register Reward (Abbott Laboratories)
$2 - 5/16/10 RP
Final cost: $2 each Money-Maker after coupon and Register Reward

Goody Ouchless Barrette or Flex Tip Headband - $2.99
Receive a $3 Register Reward (Newell Rubbermaid)
Final cost: FREE after Register Reward

Colgate Toothpaste, Total Advanced or Enamel Strength 4 oz. - $2.99
Receive a $2 Register Reward (Colgate-Palmolive)
$1 coupon in the Diabetes & You Magazine
Final cost: FREE after coupon and Register Reward

Carefree Pantiliners, 22 ct. - .99 with in-ad coupon
$1 - 4/25/10 SS
Final price: FREE
As always, give the cashier your manufacturer coupon before the in-ad coupon.

Ironman Muscle Rub or Spray - $5.99
Receive a $5 Register Reward (Mentholatum Company)
$1 printable Ironman coupon (need to register for sweepstakes)
Coupon no longer available
Final cost: FREE after coupon and Register Reward
(Thanks, Julie!)


:: Cheap This Week ::

Cookies or Crackers - $2.50
8-pack Rice Krispies Treats, 11.5 to 16 oz. Keebler Cookies, 7.5 to 9 oz. Cheez-It
Get $5 Register Reward when you buy 4 (Kellogg's)
$1 printable coupon longer available (Thanks, Melissa!)
.55 off Sandies Cookies - 4/18/10 RP
.55 off any 2 Keebler Cookies - 4/18/10 RP

Deal Idea
purchase (4) Keebler Sandies @2.50 = $10.00
use (4) $1 printable coupons -$4.00 (will need 2 computers to print 4 coupons)
receive Register Reward -$5.00
Final cost: .25 each when you buy 4 after coupons and Register Reward

Chex Mix - .99
.50 printable coupon for Chex Mix IE Link or FireFox Link
Final price: .49 each

Tic Tacs - .99 with in-ad coupon
B1G1 - 5/2/10 RP
Final price: .50 each when you buy 2
Pay even less than .50 each if you give the cashier the manufacturer coupon before the in-ad coupon.

Glaceau Vitamin Water - $1 with in-ad coupon
$1 off 2 - 4/25/10 SS (Hurry! expires 5/25)
Final price: .50 each when you buy 2

Soft & Beautiful Botanicals or Just For Me! - $4.99
Receive a $4 Register Reward (Alberto-Culver)
Final cost: .99 each after Register Reward

Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean - $7.99
Receive a $2 Register Reward (S C Johnson)
$5 printable coupon for Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean
or $5 - 4/11/10 SS
Final cost: .99 each after coupon and Register Reward

Starbucks Frappuccino - $2 with in-ad coupon
$1 printable coupon for Starbucks Frappuccino
Final price: $1 each

B1G1 Oscar Mayer Wieners - $2.99
$1 off 2 printable coupon for Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
or $1 off 2 - 5/16/10 SS
Final price: $1 each when you buy 2

B1G1 Blue Diamond Almonds - $3.49
$1 off 2 - 5/23/10 SS
Final price: $1.25 each when you buy 2

General Mills Cereals - $1.99
.55 printable coupon for Cheerios HERE and HERE
.55 printable coupon for Lucky Charms HERE
Final price: $1.44 each

Nestle Drumsticks, 4-pack - $2.50
$1 - 5/2/10 SS
Final price: $1.50 each

Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Meat - $2.50
$1 printable coupon for Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh
or $1 off 2 printable coupon for Oscar Mayer Lunchmeat
or $1 off 2 - 5/16/10 SS
Final price: $1.50 to $2 each

Off Clip-On Mosquito Protection - $8.99 (buy 2)
use B1G1 printable coupon for Off Clip-On Mosquito Repellent
and use $2 printable coupon for Off Clip-On Mosquito Repellent
or $2 - 5/15/10 SS
and use $2 Walgreens coupon in Walgreens May Coupon Book (will deduct $2 for each item purchased)
Final price: $1.50 each when you buy 2 after all three coupons
Qualifies for S C Johnson $5 Rebate when you buy 3 participating products

Pantene Styling Products - 2/$7
Receive $2 Register Reward when you buy 2 (P&G)
$1 - 5/2/10 P&G (use 2)
or $1 - 5/23/10 Parade Magazine (Thanks, Emily!)
Final cost: $1.50 each when you buy 2 after coupons and Register Reward

Maxwell House Coffee, 11.5 oz. - $2.50
$1 off 2 printable coupon for Maxwell House
or $1 off 2 - 5/16/10 SS
Final price: $2 each when you buy 2

Coca-Cola Products, 12-packs - 4/$13
Receive a $3 Register Reward when you buy 4 (Coca-Cola)
Final cost: $2.50 each when you buy 4 after Register Reward

Huggies Little Swimmers, 10 to 12 pack - $6.99
$1.50 printable coupon for Huggies Little Swimmers
and use $2 Walgreens coupon in Walgreens' May coupon book
Final price: $3.49 each

Raid Max Bug Barrier - $8.99
$3 - 5/23/10 SS
and use $2 Walgreens coupon in Walgreens' May Coupon Book
Final price: $3.99 each
If you have problems using a manufacturer coupon and a Walgreens coupon on the same product, check out Walgreens advertisement in the 5/23/10 SS. They are advertising this mach-up.

Huggies Jumbo Pack Diapers, Pull-Ups or GoodNites - 2/$18
Receive a $3 Register Reward when you buy 2 (Kimberly-Clark)
$3 printable coupon for Huggies Diapers HERE and HERE
$2 off Pull-Ups - 5/16/10 SS
$1 printable coupon for GoodNites HERE
Final cost: $4.50 to $6.50 each when you buy 2 after coupon and Register Reward

Zegerid OTC Acid Reducer, 14 ct. - $9.99
$5 - 5/16/10 Parade Magazine
Final price: $4.99 each

Tide Laundry Detergent, 48 to 64 loads - $13.99
Receive a $4 Register Reward (P&G)
$1 - 5/2/10 P&G
Final cost: $8.99 each after coupon and Register Reward


:: Filler Ideas ::

Hunt's Tomato Sauce, 8 oz. - .25
Nestle Candy Bars, 1.4 to 2.1 oz. - .49
Big Roll Bathroom Tissue - .50 with in-ad coupon
Encore Gourmet Spices - .50 with in-ad coupon
Morton Salt - .50 with in-ad coupon
Baking Soda - .50 with in-ad coupon
Comet Cleanser - .50 with in-ad coupon
Mandarin Oranges - .50 with in-ad coupon

15 comments:

  1. Can't seem to find the tictac B1G1 - 5/2/10 RP??
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connie - I double checked. The Tic Tac B1G1 was in the 5/2/10 RP insert from the St Louis Post-Dispatch. It is towards the back, full page ad that is green, across from the Vitamin World ad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a $1/1 Pantene coupon in the 5/23 Parade Magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No more prints for the Keebler deal. This is probably a good thing for my thighs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Emily and Melissa. Sorry you missed the Keelber coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just curious.. is there any reason I cannot copy and paste from your website. I like to find the deals that interest me and copy them onto a single sheet for my shopping trips. Either way I appreciate all your hard work.. just curious as I do not have this issue with other sites. Thanks for all youdo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Steph - I wish it was easy to copy and paste from my site. I'm no techie, so I don't know how to improve the situation as long as I'm on blogspot.

    When I copy and paste into Word the text shows up on my screen, but when I print the paper is blank. I have to go to the menu bar, choose font and uncheck the little box that say hidden.

    I've heard others are able to copy and paste into Excel for them to print a list.

    I hope one of these solutions works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I thought I'd take a break from Walgreens this week but I have $13.50 in RRs to use by next Sunday so I'm gonna have to find something to buy! Lucky Charms, Cheerios and Tropicana are about the only things I see that I want. I'm gonna skip the freebies, dont need anymore RRs for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi CJ - I was RR free for quite a few weeks and it felt good. I jumped back in this week and it I again have the thrill of the deal feeling. I think everyone needs to give Walgreens a break everyonce in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A few weeks ago I did not do Walgreens at all for one week. I felt like I was missing out on something all week. It gets addicting after a while. But I am loving CVS more than Walgreens so I think missing Walgreens for a week won't be as big of a deal now. I just don't like worrying if my RR are going to expire.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lynda - The more I shop at CVS the more Walgrens seems like a hassle. CVS's ECB's not expiring for a month are much easier to deal with than RR.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I finally found the $10/$15 Coors "basket purchase" rebate form at Walgreens so will use my Tropicana and cereal receipts from the past 2 days and hopefully get $10 back. If not, no big deal, I would have bought the items anyway. I also saw the rebate form at SNS today. It expires 5/31. I skipped CVS this week, too busy with SNS and Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  13. At my Walgreens the Colgate toothpaste had an additional free travel size attached....it counted for the Rewards!

    ReplyDelete