Contact Me






Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bud Light Beer Rebates



Be on the look out for two beer rebates from Bud Light.

Save $6 via Mail-In Rebate on purchase of Pork, Poultry, Beef or Seafood
  • No beer purchase required
  • Valid for residents of Missouri, AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, MA, ME, MN, MO, NJ, NY, RI, SD, UT, VA, and WV only
  • Purchase must occur between 5/1/10 - 8/30/10
  • Purchase price of pork, poultry, beef or seafood must exceed $10
Save $6 via Mail-In Rebate on purchase of Fresh or Frozen Chicken
  • No beer purchase required
  • Valid for residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, MA, ME, MN, MO, NJ, NY, RI, SD, UT, VA, and WV only
  • Purchase must occur between 5/1/10 - 6/30/10
  • Purchase price of fresh or frozen Chicken must exceed $10

For those not familiar with beer rebates, you periodically will find a rebate offer with a beer display. In Missouri, no beer purchase is ever required. The qualifying products are things you probably buy anyway. I've seen them for meat, cheese, salty snack, produce, soda and many other everyday items.

I found these rebate forms at a Schnucks, but you might find them at any retailer that sells beer. If you don't find the rebate form this week, keep looking. It's common that the forms appear very close to the end of the offer period.

I particularly like these Bud Light rebates. I bought ribs a few weeks ago and chicken today. I won't have to purchase anything different than I already did. I'll just fill out the forms, include my receipt and wait for my money.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my! So many rebate forms to look.

    I think I would have to start a chant when I go around. Something like this: "Beer rebates... come to mama!" hehehe...

    Goodness, I think am having a "rebate form high"! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was doing the "Happy Dance" at the store. They were everywhere I looked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never seem to find these rebates at the grocery stores I frequent. Has anyone been able to find these at the O'Fallon grocery stores?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jamie - I hope someone can help you out in your area.

    Some stores are rebate/coupon heaven and at other stores you are lucky to find a blinkie. The two Schnucks closest to me fall into these catagories.

    When you know there is an abundance of rebtes out, try stopping at stores you haven't shopped at. You might find one that is rebate/coupon heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Budweiser $6 for meat (beef, pork, or chicken) rebates at Dierberg's Wentzville by the Bud Light Display. Also a separate $6 from a $10 steak purchase by Bud Select, both are in the pamphlets along w/other coupons for products.
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Christy! I'll be watching for these rebates and post a picture of the brochure if I find them.

    ReplyDelete