Contact Me






Saturday, June 26, 2010

CVS Deals - Week of 6/27/10

Prices good June 27 - July 3, 2010

Thanks to Cindy at Living Rich with Coupons for this weeks' match-ups.

Take a look at CVS's full ad HERE.

:: Free this Week ::

B1G1 Tena Ultra Thins - $12.99
Submit Try Tena Ultra Thins mail-in rebate - 6/6/10 SS
$2.50 Tena Ultra Thin printable coupon (use 2)
Final cost: $5 Money-Maker when you buy 2 after coupons and rebate

Kodak Picture Movie DVD - $9.99
Get a $9.99 ECB (limit 1 offer)
Final cost: FREE after ECB

B1G1 Stayfree - prices starting at $3.79
(limit 6)
B1G1 up to $4.49 value - 6/27/10 RP
Final price: 2 FREE

B1G1 M&M Singles - .89
Buy 1 M&M's get M&M's Pretzel Chocolate Candies FREE - 6/27/10 RP
Final price: 2 FREE

Spend $25 get $10 ECB when you buy participating Aveeno products (limit 1 offer)

Deal Idea
buy:
(4) Aveno Shampoo or Conditioner @ $6.49 = $25.96
use:
(4) $1.50 off Aveeno Nourish + printable coupons (will need access to 2 computers)
pay: $19.96
get: $10.00 ECB
submit: $10 Aveeno rebate
Final cost: FREE


:: Cheap this Week ::

Betty Crocker Warm Delights - .88
.75 - 6/27/10 SS
Final price: .13 each

Stride Shift Gum - .88
B1G1 - 5/16/10 SS
Final price: .44 each when you buy 2

Spend $10 get $3 ECB when you buy John Frieda Collection or Jergens Natural Gloss (limit 1 offer)

Deal Idea
buy:
(2) John Frieda Collection Shampoo or Conditioner @ $5 = $10.00
use:
(2) $2.50 on any John Frieda product printable coupon
Final cost: $1 each after coupons and ECB

Bengay Cream, Gel, Pad or Patches - $5.99
Get a $2 ECB (limit 1 offer)
$2 - 5/16/10 RP and 6/20/10 RP
Final cost: $1.99 after coupon and ECB

Pampers Jumbo Pack - $8.99
Get a $1 ECB (limt 1 offer)
$2 - 6/20/10 RP
Final cost: $5.99 after coupon and ECB

Huggies Little Swimmers - $7.99
$1.50 Little Swimmers printable coupon
Final price: $6.49 each

Check out more deals and beginner transactions at Living Rich with Coupons, Thanks, Cindy!

13 comments:

  1. Where do we find the Stayfree B1G1 coupon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps, I'm sorry I left out the insert. It is in the Redplum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great trip to CVS today - 2 Stayfree, 1 Xtra laundry detergent, 2 M&Ms, and 4 Aveeno. Used $26 in coupons and ECBs, paid $7 on gift card, got back $10 ECB and will get a $10 rebate from Aveeno. I love CVS :) The B1G1 Stayfree coupon is only good up to $4.49 so use it on the $3.99 sizes, not the $6.99 like I almost did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reference the Aveeno coupons - you can print 4 coupons from one computer if you print/buy 2 shampoo/conditioner and 2 stylers. Thats what I did and it worked great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi CJ - Thanks for thinking for me with the Aveeno coupons. I was at the South City store this afternoon. They were out of the M&M's with pretzels, but I got a raincheck. Stock was low on the Stayfree already too. I picked up two and might go back later this week to get a raincheck on them also. I can wait until later to get mine.

    Have you ever seen the Rejuvinating Beauty magazine. I asked today, and one of the cashiers that's been there from day one doesn't ever remember seeing them. I'm going to go back later in the week when the lady in charge of the beauty area is working and see what I can find out. I'm afraid these might be like the Walgreens Children's Activiy books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeri - I havent seen the Reinventing Beauty magazine at the South County or Olivette store. I look for it every time I'm there. One of the employees I asked had never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anyone doing the Aveeno rebate - notice the UPC on the Aveeno products is a bit odd. Instead of the usually grouping of 5 numbers then another 5 numbers under the UPC and one number on each end, the bottles have 4 numbers, a dash and then 6 more numbers, with one number on each end. First time I'd ever seen that. Just be careful when writing the numbers on the form, its a little challenging to get them all in the right boxes! Both of my stylers were bonus packages with a different UPC on the outside wrapper than the one on the bottles, so I hope my rebate goes through.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi CJ - Thanks for the tips on the Aveeno UPCs. I'll keep you posted on Rejuvinating Beauty mag if I find anything out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does anyone have an extra Aveeno rebate form or know where I could find one? I tried to print from both Aveeno's website and the link in this list but both are taking me to a rebate for $20 off Ageless Vitality.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Megan - This is strange. The link takes you to a different rebate form than when I posted it. Ann at Coupons Deals and More has offered to send readers the file she saved with the correct rebate form.

    http://couponsdealsandmore.com/printable-forms/printable-form-aveeno-rebate/

    Ann was thinking and saved the form. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The $10 Aveeno rebate is back on Aveeno's site - see the lower left corner of the screen at www.aveeno.com or here's the direct link to the form http://www.aveeno.com/sites/default/files/Aveeno_0614OnlineRebate.pdf

    ReplyDelete