Contact Me






Saturday, June 12, 2010

FREE Lay's Kettle Chips at Dierbergs

This week's Reader Rewards coupon:

FREE Lay's Kettle Chips at Dierbergs
Coupon valid 6/14/10 - 6/20/10.
Limit 1 Free package with coupon per family

Find the coupon on page A2 of the Sunday Post Dispatch.

Warning: Clip your coupon carefully. If you clip more than the coupon the Post-Dispatch bar code is on the back side. The cashier can easily scan the newspaper bar code instead of crediting you account for the free product.

4 comments:

  1. "Limit 1 free package with coupon per family" sounds like we wont be able to use more than 1 coupon at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you read my mind cj..good thing they are right down the road for me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi CJ & Stephanie - I'm glad they are putting some clarification on the coupon, but per what - visit, day, week????

    ReplyDelete
  4. It says "per family" so that implies just 1 coupon during the offer week for your whole family. But as long as you go in on different days you shouldnt have trouble using more than one per week. I pass by a Dierbergs on the way home from work everyday so it's not a problem for me to stop in on different days and get the free item. I usually buy other items too so I dont feel I'm taking advantage of them by using more than one coupon.

    ReplyDelete