Contact Me






Saturday, June 12, 2010

Walgreens Deals - Week of 6/13/10

Sale prices good June 13 - 19, 2010

You have to love money-makers at Walgreens and this week there are three - if you can find Neutrogena Soap at your store.

I highlight only the best deals. Take a look at Walgreens' full ad HERE.

New to Walgreens shopping and looking to maximise your saving? Check out my Walgreens $5 Scenario.


:: Free this Week ::

25% off Neutrogena Skin or Sun Care products
Neutrogena Bar Soap - $2.02 to $2.25
Receive $10 Register Reward when you buy 3 (Neutrogena)
$1 off any Neurtogena Facial Cleanser - 6/13/10 RP
Final cost: $6.94 to $6.25 Money-Maker
Note: It will probably be hard to find the bar soap in stores. This has been a money-maker all month and many stores are out of stock.
WARNING - It's being reported this deal is over

Nivea for Men Active 3 Body Wash - $5.99
Receive a $6 Register Reward (Beiersdorf)
$3 - 5/2/10 RP
Final cost: $3 Money-Maker after coupon and Register Reward

Schick Hydro 3 or 5 Blade Razor - $7.99
Receive a $4 Register Reward (Energizer)
$5 - 6/13/10 SS
Final cost: $1 Money-Maker after coupon and Register Reward


:: Cheap this Week ::

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese - .69 with in-ad coupon
.55 off 2 printable Kraft Mac & Cheese coupon (play the game to earn coupon)
Final price: .42 each when you buy 2

Chinet Plates - $1.50
$1 printable Chinet coupon
Final price: .50 each

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor - $9.89
Receive a $5 Register Reward (P&G)
$4 - 6/6/10 P&G
Final cost: .89 each after coupon and Register Reward

Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls - $2
.75 - 5/2/10 RP
Final price: $1.25 each

Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Meat - $2.50
$1 printable Deli Fresh coupon
Final price: $1.50 each

Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gel, 6-pack - 2/$6
Receive a $1 Register Reward when you buy 2 (S C Johnson)
$1 off any Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaning product - 6/13/10 SS (use 2)
and use (2) buy one Toilet Cleaning Gel get a Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh 2-in-1 Starter or Refill FREE printable coupon HERE or HERE
Final cost: $3 total for (2) Toilet Gels and (2) Fresh 2-in-1and>after coupons and Register Reward
Edit - Just back from Walgreens. They don't carry the 2-in-1 product.

Starbucks Drink - $4.99 with in-ad coupon
4-pack Frappuccino or Double Shot
$1 - 5/2/10 SS
Final price: $3.99 each

One A Day Multivitamins - $6.99
$1 - 6/13/10 RP
Final price: $5.99 each

MiraLax, 30 day - $18.99
Receive a $4 Register Reward (Schering-Plough)
$4 - 5/2/10 SS
Final cost: $10.99 after coupon and Register Reward

Buy $15 of participating Unilever products get a $5 Register Reward (Unilever)
Skippy - $2
.60 off 2 printable Skippy coupon
Ragu - $2
$1.25 off 3 - 5/23/10 RP
Lipton Tea Bags - $2.99
.40 - 5/23/10 RP
Hellmann's Mayonnaise - $2.50
.25 - 5/23/10 RP
Slim Fast - $4.99
$1.25 off Bars - 4/11/10 RP
$1.75 off Shakes - 4/11/10 RP
Bertolli Frozen Dinner - $5.99
$1 printable Bertolli coupon
P.F. Chang's Dinner - $6.99
Final cost: varies

Dr Scholls Insoles, Orthotics, Arch Supports, or Smooth my Sole Micro File
Revieve $5 Register Reward when you buy $10 (Schering-Plough)
$2 printable Massaging Gel Insoles coupon
$2 printable Pain Relief Orthotic coupon
$2 off Massaging Gel Insole - 5/2/10 SS
$2 off For Her Product - 5/2/10 SS

Final cost: varies


:: Filler Ideas ::

Nestle Candy - .39
Big Roll Bathroom Tissue - .50 with in-ad coupon
Morton Salt - .50 with in-ad coupon
Deerfield Baking Soda - .50 with in-ad coupon
Mandarin Oranges - .50 with in-ad coupon



32 comments:

  1. Last night, I finally found three bars of Neutrogena on the shelf and paid regular price. Given I check around a dozen Wags without luck, including the one I found stock, it's better to spent a few RR and refresh the expiration date.

    Looks like the coupons in the Vitamins and Supplement booklet are set-up as MQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally did the Neutragena deal last night. Got the last 3 bars at the Rock Hill Wags and they were on sale for $2.24. Used the $1 coupon from today's paper so my profit was $4.28, and paid for them with $4.50 in RRs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kas & CJ - You were both lucky to find Neutrogena bars. I was begining to wonder if all stores were out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jerii cannot find the coupon for the skippy peanut butter. It is not listed on their coupons just promotions? What am I doing wrong?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa - When you link to the Skippy coupon you will have to either sign in or register with MakingLifeBetter.com. After you've signed in you will find the link to the coupon on the right had side of the page about half way down.

    Hope you find it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found 3 Neutrogena face soaps at my Wags today...only ones they had! YAY! Plus, they had Listerine Total Care(500ml) for $5.79 regular price. I had a $2/1 coupon from my office(dental office) and stacked that with the $3/1 from the Wags June coupon book and got it for $0.79!!
    Moral of the story...ask your hygienist if they have any coupons for mouthwash/toothbrushes when you're there. We're HAPPY to give them out!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found 3 bars at the Big Bend/Clayton Walgreens store- I think these were the last of them though. This was the first trip I noticed Neutrogena lip care next to the bars, I think they were around $3-$4. I am not sure if these qualify for the RR.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEAH!! I finally got the Neutrogena deal! There were 5 bars at the Elm/Watson store so you could get 2 bars and something else? As I was paying my total was $1.32 after coupons and RR. The cashier said, "Pretty soon it will be like we are paying YOU to shop here!" and laughed. Then when he totalled out 2 RR printed out for a total of $16. HAHAHAHAHA They ARE paying me to shop there! Its the little things...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard that nivea body wash is BOGO on the active 3...GREAT money maker..has anyone done that here in STL?

    ReplyDelete
  10. stephanie, I went to wags today... there is a nivea body wash/lotion BOGO. for the women's "touch of happy" (or some other touch of something cheesy name) if you buy the lotion the body wash is free.

    Did not see anything like that for the men's or the men's active 3. looks like the RR is the only deal for that this week :(. I know I'll be stocking up; during the summer my guy runs through soap like no other! plus, he loves (but will never admit to anyone else...) the nivea products. when I brought the active 3 home he asked how good the deal was... and how many I was going to get him!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HumbuckerChapell-The Neutrogena lipcare is not included in the RR deal. I was hoping it was last week when I could only find 2 bars of soap. No RR printed for me though. I'm returning them all tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anonymous - I would have never thought of asking if the Dentist office had coupons. Thanks for the great tip!

    Hi Stephanie - I'll give the Nivea a try today and see if it rings up B1G1.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bought 3 Nivia at 3 different stores. At one store it rang up B1G1, but I didn't realize it until I got home.

    Another good week for me. I spent $1.66 for $113.31 worth of items. Started with $25RR, did 5 transactions, ended with $28RR.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I tried Nivea 3 Sport this morning and it did not ring up as B1G1. Although, now that I'm home I'm reading on Hot Coupon World the other variety is rining up B1G1.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just wanted to point out the $10 off $30 rebate on Neutrogena moisturizers. Pairs nicely with the RR deal and sale prices this week.

    The products aren't free, but end up being very cheap for Neutrogena, and I use these products anyway.

    This is what my deal is going to be in 2 separate transactions:

    5 moisturizers @ $7.49 each
    1 facial cleanser @ $5.99
    - (2) $2 moisturizer coupons (6/13 SS)
    - (1) $1 cleanser coupon
    [You could use more coupons to make the deal better, but this was all I had.]

    Total: $38.44

    - (2) $10 RRs
    - $10 rebate

    Grand total: $8.44 for 6 products!

    If you had (5) $2 coupons, the total would be $2.44 after RRs and rebate!

    FYI, the Neutrogena for Men products are not included in the Walgreens sale or RR deal. Tried this morning and it didn't work.

    Rebate at:
    http://www.neutrogena.com/econsumer/ntg/landing.view?ccp=fmt&segment=women

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks, em! That is a great deal. Thanks for working it up and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. All 3 Nivia's that I bought were the same, the Shower, Shampoo, Shave. It rang up B1G1 at the Edwardsville store, but not at Glen Carbon or Collinsville.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Judy - That's amazing that differnt stores are ringin it up different. Wonder who progams Walgreens computers?

    ReplyDelete
  19. fyi the neutrogena SPF15 is apart of the $10RR...they are 2.89 & you can use the $1/1 from sunday's paper..so $4.33MM : )

    oh and the BOGO body wash didn't work for me in Arnold : (

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Stephanie - Great deal. Which SPF15 product?

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh..sorry its the lip moisturizer...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hmm...I tried the lip mousturizer with two soap bars last week, and no RR printed for me.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Stephanie & Anonymous

    I bought the Lip moisturizer SPF 15 last night and it did trigger a $10 RR. The product was priced at $3.49 at my store and not ringing up 20% off, but still made it a $2.53 money-maker.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I got 2 Scotch pop-up tape clearanced to $1.09. There is a $1 coupon at smartsource.com.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Okay. My wags had aluminum foil (45sq.ft.) on clearance for 75 cents. I had a $1 MQ. The cosmetics lady started to freak out (she actually follows shoppers around the store and generally acts strange)and called for the manager to come over; when he wouldn't come, she called him on the phone and she promptly repeated that he said that is coupon fraud. I said WHAT! I have a legitimate MQ and he supposedly tells her that it is coupon fraud to try to use it. I am so tired of Walgreens not being consistent from store to store or employee/employee or manager/manager. I called corporate as I have had them reduce MQ and she said it was up to each individual manager. I am tempted to call Reynolds. Too bad I make money shopping there otherwise I would have stopped shopping their long ago!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Anonymous - You experience is so typical Walgreens. Hopefully you have another store close you can shop at.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey, guys, I bought 3 Neutrogena bars today and the RR didn't print. They refunded my purchase to my gift card (I pay all my small transactions with a gift card my mom gave me), so I still made $3 with the coupons they kept. I used a the $6 Nivea and $4RR from past purchases to pay, I wonder if that caused the problem? Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Kelly - As long as you didn't use a Neutrogena RR you should have gotten one. Did you take a look at the Catlina machine? A red light is a deal killer and the Cat won't print. Either it's out of paper or there is some other problem with the machine.

    At least your store was good to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  29. The machine printed out a $4 Hallmark RR, so I assumed it was working, but you never know...maybe the machine ran out of paper after my $4 RR. They know me, but kept saying, maybe it didn't print because you only paid $.40...maybe it didn't print because the soaps aren't pictured in the ad. I know none of this makes any difference, the RR I used to pay weren't Neutrogena, so I was wondering if maybe the cat company changed the bar code requirements (I hear the trial size soaps are no longer working). Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Kelly - Wild for Wags is now reporting this deal is over. It just wan't you who didn't receive the RR. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete