Contact Me






Monday, June 14, 2010

Target Deals - Week of 6/13/10

Remember when shopping at Target: You can use a manufacturer and Target store coupon on the same product.

Take a look at Target's ad HERE.
Take a look at Target's coupon policy HERE.


:: This Week's Deals - Prices Good Through 6/19/10 ::

Kraft Easy Mac Cups - .90
B2G1 printable Easy Mac Cup coupon (play the game to earn coupon)
Final price: .60 each when you buy 3

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese - .90
.55 off 2 printable Kraft Mac & Cheese coupon (play the game to earn coupon)
Final price: .62 each when you buy 2

Eggos - $1.75
$1 Target printable coupon HERE and HERE
Final price: .75 each
Be on the look out for $1 off 2 Blinkie coupons at some grocery stores.

Lean Cuisine One Dish Favorites - $2
$1 off 2 printable Lean Cuisine coupon IE Link or Firefox Link
Final price: $1.50 each when you buy 2

Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Lunchmeat - $2.79
$1 printable Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh coupon
Final price: $1.79 each

Trop 50 - $2.99
FREE 1 doz. eggs when you buy 2 Tropicana Orange Juices
$1 - 6/6/10 RP
Final price: $1.99 each + FREE eggs when you buy 2


::$5 off Hasbro Toy Story 3 product with purchase of (5) Kellogg’s Townhouse crackers, Nutri-Grain bars or Kellogg's Cereal - 6/13/10 RP ::

Kellogg's Cereal - $1.99
$1 off 2 printable Kellogg's cereal coupon HERE and HERE and HERE
or $1.50 off 3 - 5/23/10 RP
or $1 off 2 Frosted Mini Wheats - 6/6/10 RP
Final price: $1.49 each

Town House Crackers - $2.50
$1 off 2 - 6/6/10 RP
Final price: $2 each

Nutri-Grain Bars -$2.50


:: Ongoing Deals ::

Olay Total Effects Body Wash, 8 oz. - $3.54 to $5.50 (prices vary between stores)
$4 - 6/6/10 P&G (expires 7/31)
and use FREE Ivory Body Wash, Bar Soap or Hand Soap (up to $3) when you buy Olay Total Effects Body Wash - 6/6/10 P&G (expires 7/31)
Final price: FREE to $1.50 each

Pampers Wipes, 72 ct - $1.97 to $2.39
$2 - 6/6/10 P&G (expires 7/31)
Final price: FREE to .39 each

Armor All Glass Cleaner - $2.69 (buy 2)
$2 printable coupon for Armor All ("Like" Armor All on Facebook - use 2)
and use $3 off 2 printable Target store coupon (find under Target Racing tab)
Final cost: FREE or better

KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce, 18 oz. - $1.42 (regular price)
$1 - 5/9/10 SS (expires 7/9)
Final price: .42 each

French's Yellow Mustard, 20 oz. - $1.25 (thru 7/10)
.50 - 5/9/10 SS (expires 7/11)
Final price: .75 each

French's Spice Brown Mustard, 12 oz. - $1.25 (thru 7/10)
.50 - 5/9/10 SS (expires 7/11)
Final price: .75 each

Kleenex Hand Towels - $2.99 (regular price)
$1 - 5/2/10 SS (expires 6/27)
and use $1 - Target Printable coupon
Final price: .99 each


:: Deals in the Trial/Travel Size Aisle ::

Arm & Hammer Toothpaste - .97
$2.50 off 2 - 3/21/10 SS (expires 6/30)
Final price: FREE

Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit - .97
.75 - 5/16/10 RP (expires 7/31)
Final price: .22 each

Note: Unadvertised prices may vary between Target stores. The prices I've listed in ongoing deals reflect the prices at the Hampton Village Target in St Louis. Hopefully, prices at the Target you shop will be about the same or even less.

13 comments:

  1. There are printable coupons on coupon.com and Target coupons for b1g1 free Vanish and Scrubbing Bubbles.

    **B1G1 FREE: Scrubbing Bubbles Vanish Drop-ins 2-pk. Target Coupon
    B1G1 FREE: Scrubbing Bubbles Vanish Drop-ins MF coupon

    B1G1: FREE Scubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Refills 12-ct. wyb SB Toilet Gel TQ
    B1G1: FREE Fresh Brush Starter Kit or Refill wyb Toilet Cleaning Gel

    (copied from TotallyTarget.com)

    I went to the Fenton Store today and bought 4 Vanish drop ins, 2 Scrubbing Bubbles refills, and 2 Toilet Gels, and got them all for FREE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love your site, but just wanted to say TotallyTarget.com has some AMAZING deals posted on Glad, Ziploc, Johnson&Johnson, Clean & Clear and a few others..just saved $79 @ Target and paid $4 OOP :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison,

    I'm glad you were able to get those items at the Fenton store today. I went today and had the WORST experience ever with a manager who was a total jerk. Before we even started she was grumbling and acting annoyed that I was using coupons. Of course, the coupons for the Olay body wash and the ivory beeped, and she was rolling her eyes at me. She lectured me about how my coupons exceeded the value of the items "but she would let me do it just this one time." I was so annoyed thinking she didn't even know her own coupon policy, which would have allowed them to reduce the coupons down. Then we got to the scrubbing bubbles power sprayer which I had both a MFQ and a target coupon for. the MFQ went through but the target coupon wouldn't, and she refused to push it through. She argued to me that the MFQ said one coupon per item. I told her yes, that means one MFQ per item--and that target's own store policy allows for one target coupon and one MFQ per item, and that I would be happy to pull it up for her on my phone. She told me no because the target coupon would not go through. I asked to speak to a manager and she got all snotty and said "I AM a manager." Then I had the scrubbing bubbles toilet gel and the fresh brush starter kit coupons and they beeped and she told me it wouldn't take it. I told her I would gladly fish my items out of the cart to show her I had purchased those items. She said, it doesn't matter, the computer won't take it. I told her--look these are DIFFERENT scrubbing bubbles products, there is no reason that coupon shouldn't work. She refused. I told her that I had never had such problems before and that I went out of my way to make sure that I purchased the correct items and matched my coupons up to them. I told her to take those items off my bill. I would have just voided the whole transaction and walked off, but I had been in the store for 2 hours and got lots of items that have been hard to find and with coupons that are expiring in a couple days. I told her that I did not appreciate the way that I had been treated and planned to do business elsewhere where they followed their own company policy. GRRR. I plan on emailing corporate tonight and letting them know that refusing to take valid coupons that their own corporate policy allows for is a form of false advertising, and that being treated that way in a store is both embarrassing and the antithesis of "customer service".

    But for any readers who are interested, Fenton has stock of both the scrubbing bubbles toilet gels, fresh brush starter kit, and refills. They also have the Olay total effects for $3.8x, regular price, but they only had two and I bought them. They will probably get more before those coupons expire though. But if you go, have fun dealing with the crabby manager "Cheryl" who wouldn't know the meaning of customer service if it hit her in the face.

    FYI, they also have pampers wipes there on price cut for $1.97, plenty in stock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh couponmama, that is a horrible experience!! i would definitely call corporate. i also wanted to say that the extend-a-clean is a good deal. i went to the south county store and bought 5 paid 6.04 oop and got back 20.00 in gift cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh. And I just got home and looked at my receipt and the receipt doesn't show multiple of my pampers wipes coupons taken off and the wrong amount taken off on the olay and the ivory. Now I am MAD. I looked at the receipt before I left the store, but those target receipts are so confusing that I thought it looked okay. Now I know that I need to plan time to sit down at their little cafe and look over my receipt with a fine tooth comb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Couponmama,

    I am so sorry to hear about what happened. That is terrible!! I had to contact corporate just this Sunday. On Friday, I bought 2 Dove deodorant using a MQ and TQ, making them .49 each. On Sunday, the sale was if you bought the deodorant, you would get a free body mist. I went to customer service and the only way they could make the deal is to return it and then re-buy it. Then I owed her $2.12!! Because I used the TQ, she returned it at the discount price but then was going to charge me full price when I re-bought it. I explained that I am not returning it. It didn't matter so I told her to forget it. At checkout, I asked to speak to a manager, and guess who came?? So when I got home I called corporate and was told the same thing about using the TQ and what she was going to do was correct.
    Still not satisfied, I emailed them. They responded by saying they are going to review this policy and send me a gift card for my troubles. So definitely, give them a call, or write. Good Luck.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Allison & Stephanie - I love Totally Target too. Keeping up with whats going on at Target is a full time job and Christie at Totally Target does a great job. I need to put a link to her site in my posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi couponmama - Keep contacting corporate. My store got a little better with coupons after I called and called and called. I can never read those Target receipts. I tend to keep my transactions small at Target, so I can make sure all my coupons get scanned.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Allison - Good for you for calling corporate. A free giftcard? All I got after my multiple calls were some coupons. You must have the magic touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm equally impressed, Allison. After emails and lengthy phone calls in the past, the most I ever got was a "What did you really expect us to do since you left the store? You shouldn't leave if something is wrong." Well, know your policy and stick to it. Although, I still prefer Target to the the inconsistency of Walgreens!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Allison, I emailed corporate and got a very cursory "we're sorry for your experience" and "will will be notifying the Fenton Leadership Team." I responded back saying that was insufficient, as I was aware of others who had reported similar problems at the same store and nothing has changed. I specifically requested a refund for the amount of money I was shorted, and told them that what happened was false and deceptive advertising. I also stated that I was considering filing a complaint with the attorney general of our state, since such practice did not seem to be an isolated incident which happened only to me. They shorted me over $10, of which they will be validly reimbursed by the manufacturer! I will let you know what they say in response, but I'm not optimistic.

    On the other hand, I wasn't joking about filing that complaint. It may seem a little over the top to file a consumer complaint over a small amount of money like that, but if they are doing it to customer after customer they are committing fraud, and should be held accountable for their actions. Most likely the attorney general will do nothing unless there are many, many people who report similar problems, but who knows? It will make me feel a little bit better to know someone has an eye out for them. If anyone else has problems and is considering filing a consumer complaint, the MO AG's office has a website at http://ago.mo.gov/consumercomplaint.htm

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi couponmama - Keep us posted what happens. I'm interested in knowing if filing a complait with the Attorney Generals office will do anything. Some states have great consumer protction laws - not so much here in Missouri.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got an email back from target. Even though this response was better than the last one it still made me really angry because the tone was so "we don't give a crap", if you know what I mean? I did apparently get their attention, because although they refused to issue a refund, they are apparently sending me 2 $3 coupons as a "one time simple gesture". Rolls eyes--oh how generous. It doesn't make up for the total amount I was shorted, but at least it helps a little bit.

    Like I said about the AG, I doubt they would do anything unless there were a multitude of complaints. But you know, if everyone who complains of these issues on forums and websites actually filed a complaint with their state's AG or the FTC, they might pay attention.

    ReplyDelete