Contact Me






Monday, June 28, 2010

Walgreen July 2010 Coupon Book

The July coupon books is now available at Walgreens. Find this booklet in stores with the weekly ads. July coupon are good through 7/31/10.

The coupons in the booklet are Walgreens store coupons - you can use them along with a manufacturer coupon for additional savings.

Some of the coupons that have promise to make for great deals this month:
$1 off Sharpie Pens 2-pack or Fine Point Markers 3-pack
$1 off Pilot G2 Pens, 2-pack
$1/2 Ziplock Bags
.99/3 Dentyne Gum 9 0r 12 pack
$1 off Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream
$1 off L'Oreal Entire Cosmetic Line
$1 off L'Oreal EverStrong or EverPure Shampoo or Conditioner
$1 off Tums, 60 to 150 ct.
$5 off Dr Scholl's, selected products
$3 off Claritin Allergy, 30 ct. or Liqui-Gels, 24 ct.

See the entire list of coupons in the July book at Wild for Wags. Thanks, Christie!

2 comments:

  1. The cashier at Walgreens yesterday would not let me use the monthly booklet Dr Scholls coupon along with 2 insert coupons for buying 2 Dr Scholls foot cream. He pointed out that the Wags coupon says it cant be used with other offers. But yet I used the monthly booklet Dentyne coupon along with a Dentyne insert coupon and that went through fine. I didnt feel like arguing so I let it go. I'd never had problems before using the 2 kinds of coupons together before. I may try it again today at a different Wags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CJ - Back in May Walgreens had an ad in the 5/16 SS insert. It had a coupon match-up in it for OFF! Clip On's. It showed using a Manf. coupon and a coupon from Walgreens May Coupon Book.

    I,ve started to keep those monthly books so I can compare wording on the coupons. The Off coupon also says, " Not valid with any other offer."

    I clipped that ad and keep it with my coupons holder I take shopping with me. I've only once had a store tell me I couldn't use a Manf. coupon and Wags coupon. And, that was for the OFF product advertiesed that week, and at the store coupon.girl complains so much about. I went there on purpose. Even after showing the Asst. Manager the ad she kept telling me they couldn't do that.

    Here is the post: http://couponstl.blogspot.com/2010/05/walgreens-coupon-policy.html

    I'm more than Walgreens weary.

    ReplyDelete