Contact Me






Saturday, June 26, 2010

Walgreens Deals - Week of 6/27/19

Sale prices good June 27 - July 3, 2010

An exciting week at Walgreens. Something different than body wash free after Register Rewards.

There will also be an additional 4-day ad this week running from Wednesday June 30th to July 3rd.

I highlight only the best deals. Take a look at Walgreens' full ad HERE.


:: FREE This Week ::

Dentyne Gum, 9 or 12 piece - 3/$1.98 (buy 6)
$1 - 6/13/10 (use 3)
and use .99 off 3 coupon in Walgreens July Coupon Book (will deduct $1.98)
Final price: $1.02 Money-Maker
Make sure you give the cashier the manufacturer coupon before the Walgreens coupon

Blistex Fruit Smoothies Lip Care - $2.99
Receive a $3 Register Reward (Blistex)
Final cost: FREE after Register Reward

Flexitol Blistop - $5
Receive a $5 Register Reward (Laderma)
Final cost: FREE after Register Reward

Airplus Ultra Moisturizing Socks for Her - $3
Receive a $3 Register Reward (Implus Footcare)
Final cost: FREE after Register Reward


:: Cheap This Week ::

Twizzlers - 2/$3 (buy 3)
Receive a $2 Register Reward when you buy 2
$1 off 3 - 6/27/10 SS
Final cost: .50 each after coupon and Register Reward

Act II Mini Bags Popcorn, 3-pack - $1
$1 off 2 Act II printable coupon
Final price: .50 each when you buy 2

Kraft Register Reward Deal
Receive $3 Register Reward when you purchase $15 in participating products
* Planters Nuts - 2/$5
$1.50 off Planters Flavor Grove (coupon available last Wednesday on Facebook)
* Oscar Mayer Deli Creations or Lunchables - 2/$4
$1 off Deli Creations - 5/16/10 SS
$1 Deli Creations printable coupon
* Kraft Miracle Whip or May - $2.99
$1.50 off 2 - 6/20/10 SS
* Select Nabisco Cookies or Crackers - 2/$5
$1 off 2 Nabisco Crackers - 5/16/10 SS
* Kraft Dinners, Velvetta Shells & Cheese or Deluxe Mac & Cheese -2/$3
* Sun Capri - 2/$4

Deal Idea
buy:
(2) Planters Almond Grove Almonds $5.00
(4) Kraft Deli Creations $8.00
(2) Kraft Dinners $3.00
use:
(2) $1.50 Planters Almond Grove coupon -$3.00
(4) $1 Kraft Deli Creations coupon -$4.00
pay: $9.00
receive a $3 Register Reward
Final cost: $6.00 for 8 items or .75 each after coupon and Register Reward

Gillette Fussion ProGlide Razor - $9.89
Receive a $5 Register Reward (P&G)
$4 - 6/6/10 P&G
Final cost: .89 each after coupon and Register Reward

Crystal Light, 2.1 oz. - $1.99
$1 Crystal Light printable coupon IE Link or Firefox Link
Final price: .99 each

Life Savers - 2/$3 with online coupon found HERE
$1 off 2 Life Savers printable coupon
Final price: $1 each

Vanity Fair or Dixie Tableware - 2/$5
Plates, Cups, Bowls or Napkins
Receive a $1 Register Reward when you buy 2 (Georgia-Pacific)
.50 off Vanity Fair Plates or Bowls - 3/14/10 RP (expires 6/30)
.50 off Vanity Fair Napkins - 3/14/10 RP (expires 6/30)
.50 off Dixie Paper Plates - 5/23/10 RP
Final cost: $1.50 each after (2) coupon and Register Reward

Pepsi Products, 12-packs - 4/$13
Receive a $5 Register Reward when you buy 4 (Pepsico)
Final cost: $2 each when you buy 4 after Register Reward

U by Kotex Feminine Care - 3/$10
Get a FREE e-MOVIE CASH movie ticket when you buy 3
$1 U by Kotex printable coupon (use 3 - need access to 2 computers to print from)
Final price: $2.33 each when you buy 3 + FREE movie ticket


:: Filler Ideas ::
Royal Gelatin - .20 each with in-ad coupon
Plastic Straws or Cutlery - .50 with in-ad coupon
Campbell's Chicken Noodle or Tomato Soup - .50 with in-ad coupon
Arizona Tea - .50 with in-ad coupon
Bumble Bee Tuna - .55 with in-ad coupon

14 comments:

  1. Jeri - The Wags ad shows the Dentyne as 3/.99 after the July booklet coupon. If you then use 3 $1 insert coupons, wouldnt it be a $2.01 money maker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeri - Ooops sorry, I now see your scenario is for buying 6, having the July coupon take .99 off twice and using 3 $1 coupons. For buying 3 you would just need 1 $1 coupon, making it 3/free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi CJ - I debated the Dentyne deal quite awhile before I posted it. I must be crazy because I'm trying to guess how the cash register got programed for this deal.

    I'm thinking if you bought (3) gums you would only be able to use only (1) $1 coupon because after the first coupon they would exceed the value of the product purchased. And, what's the chance of a Walgreens cashier pushing through the next coupons.

    But, if you bought (6) you would be able to use (3) coupons before they exceeded the value of the product purchased. Then you could still use the Wags coupon.

    I don't think anyone will know how this will work until tomorrow morning. Anyone else care to guess what will happen here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeri - you could also buy 3 for $1.98 without using the Wags coupon at all and use 2 $1 coupons to get 3 for free. That would be how you'd have to do it at stores that wont let you stack a Wags coupon with an insert coupon. Walgreens registers seem to have their own minds lately, I never know how it's going to work when the coupon exceedes the price by even .01. Sometimes the register wont beep but the cashier wont take the coupon. Every trip to Walgreens is an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got the free Blistop, free Blistex and 2 free Reach toothbrushes this morning. I couldnt try the Dentyne deal because they didnt have the new coupon books out yet. None of the free socks at the 2 Wags I went to.
    Does anyone recall seeing a $3 Finesee rebate in the 5/16 inserts? Maybe it was a regional offer and we didnt get it here. I'm not at home so I cant check my old inserts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi CJ - No Finesee coupon or rebate in the inserts from the Post-Dispatch.

    My Walgreens never puts the coupon books out the 1st day either. I just ask the manager to go get the oooks. They have them in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Walgreen's on Wolfrum off of Hwy 94 is having problems with the Airplus socks. When the cashier rang me and another person out, neither of us got the $3 Register Reward. The manager was really cool though, he gave both of us gift cards instead of the Register Reward's. I'll take those any day, they never expire! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had 2 coupons for $2/2 Reach tooth brushes (any type) so I used those with the in ad coupon for reach toothbrushes that were .99 each - so I got the toothbrushes free! The $2/2 was a coupons.com coupon I printed a while back, not sure if its still available or not.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Went this afternoon to roll RRs expiring soon but did not find any of the freebies for this week at my usual Wags Kingshiway cor Chippewa. :( Makes me feel they are hiding them from me since I only usually go there to Oop less than $1 and get back the value or more of the RRs I used. :) I think I will be spending them on Planters nuts. They don't have though our favorite flavor Chili Lime.:I Anyway, does anyone know if there is still going to be Planters Almonds coupon on Wednesday at Facebook page? TIA.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I did not find the Flexitol Blistop and I also could not find the RR yellow sign about it. I thoroughly searched the foot care shelf. No luck. If anyone has found one, please let me know where I should look. TIA.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw a hang tag rebate on a B1G1 $6.99 shampoo at Wags. My bad, I couldn't remember what brand it is. It seemed to be "organic" when I read its label. :) I'm thinking of using my RRs on it so I can get my money back. It specifically say though on the rebate form that "cannot be combined with any other offer". No number to call. Any ideas if I should use my RRs on this item and if I should get 2 to avail the B1G1 free sale. "Cannot be combined with any other offer on the rebate form" makes me scared that I won't get my money back if they see on the receipt that I paid RR coupons for it and more so, if they see that I got another bottle free. :I Anyone, please help me on this. Will really appreciate it. TIA. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. coupon.girl - If thats the Renpure Organics shampoo (colorful round bottle) I did the rebate earlier this year, bought it on a B1G1 sale at Walgreens and still got the full rebate. I dont think I used any RR on my purchase. So you shouldnt have a problem with the B1G1 because the receipt will still show that you paid full price for one of them. But I wouldnt use a RR with it, just to be sure.
    I found the Blistop in the foot care section with the insoles and foot creams on the bottom shelf of both stores I bought it at.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi coupon.girl - I think all stores had very limited stock on the FREE after RR deals this week. There is another ad coming this weekend. I hope to post the deals for that later today.

    I think of CJ as the queen of rebates. I would follow her advice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Much thanks CJ and Ms. Jeri! :)

    I guess, I can't use my expiring RR on this shampoo then. :( Has to think of something else. :I

    ReplyDelete