Contact Me






Saturday, June 26, 2010

Schnucks Cooks Magazine and Coupons

The new edition of Schnucks Cooks magazine is now available in the stores. It's FREE with a purchase of $50, or $0.99 without purchase.

Along with the yummy looking recipes the magazine includes a few Schnucks coupons. Coupons are good through 9/7/10.

$1.50 off Schnucks Select Ice Cream, 56 oz.
$1.50 off Schnucks Select Chipotle Sauce, 15 oz.
$1 off Schnucks Select Artichokes, 14 oz. can
$1 off Schnucks Select Mustard, 8.25 -9 oz., any variety

6 comments:

  1. My last Schnuck on-line survey was about the Schnucks Cooks magazine. Of course I knocked it, like alot of this chain silly ideas. So far, I purchased one mag and that due to the included coupons were useful for items on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rasberry chipotle schnucks sauce over cream cheese, spread on crackers. yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kas - I like that one that had the butter and sugar coupon. Other than that one I haven't used the coupons out of them.

    Hi Carrie - It sounds yummy! I might have to use the chipotle coupon and try that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rasberry chipolte IS yummy on cream cheese and crackers! They were sampling it one time when we were there and we have been hooked since!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So does any one have a local store that put on cooking displays? Occasionally, when I walk into the Grandview store, the lady has a mini-meal prepared. The only bite is that she let things run out and than prepares some more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi kas - I think quite a few of the stores have the cooking displays. I've never quite figured out what Schnucks intentions are with it.

    Most of the "cooks" barely great you when you stop. One cooks at the store I shop has it right. If a customer asks what is in the dish, she walks around the corner and start picking up the ingrediants and hands them to the customer like they will put them in their cart. I think she has it right. I would think that job would be as much of a sales job as being a cook.

    ReplyDelete