Contact Me






Saturday, July 24, 2010

CVS Deals - Week of 7/25/10

Prices good July 25 - July 31, 2010

Thanks to Cindy at Living Rich with Coupons for this weeks' match-ups.

Take a look at CVS's full ad HERE.


:: Monthly Deal ::

Biotrue Multi-Purpose Contact Solution, 2 oz. - $2.99
Get a $2.99 ECB (limit 2 offers for the entire month of July)
$2 Biotrue printable coupon
Final cost: $2 Money-Maker after coupon and ECB


:: Free this Week ::

U by Kotex - $4.99
50-60 ct. Liners, 14-18 ct. Pads or 18 ct. Tampons
Get a $4.99 ECB (limit 1 offer)
$1 U by Kotex printable coupon
Final cost: $1 Money-Maker after coupon and ECB

Photo Book, ten 6x8 pages - $7.99
Get a $7.99 ECB (limit 1 offer)
Final cost: FREE after ECB


:: Cheap this Week ::

Sobe Lifewater - .88
B1G1 Sobe Lifewater printable coupon
Final price: .44 each when you buy 2

Dove Bar Soap, 2-pack - $3
Get a $2 ECB (limit 1 offer)
Final cost: $1.00 after ECB

Arm & Hammer 2x Liquid Laundry Detergent, 32 load - $3.50
Get a $2 ECB when you buy 2 (limit 2 offers)
$1 off 2 Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergents printable coupon
or $1 off 2 - 7/18/10 SS
Final cost: $2 each when you buy 2 after coupon and ECB (makes it 6.25 cents per load)

Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up or GraySolution Hair Color - $6.99
Get a $2 ECB (limit 1 offer)
$2 - 7/4/10 P&G
Final cost: $2.99 after coupons and ECB

Check out more deals at Living Rich with Coupons. Thanks, Cindy!

11 comments:

  1. Pampers big box of diapers is on sale for $21.99 with $10 ECB. I had a $3 coupon from vocalpoint (or $2 PGSavers) so you can get a big box of diapers for $9-10. REALLY good deal for diapers. And the ad says limit one but my receipt said i had not yet met my limit so I guess its probably a limit 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd read on other blogs that Papermate pens and a pencil sharpener were both free after .99 ECBs on Sun, Mon and Tues. But it's not in the ad and no shelf tags up at the Olivette CVS. The store was out of Biotrue and CVS liners, but I did get Kotex liners and a Sobe Life Water for free :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My St Louis CVS store said that I needed to pay .29 for each of the prints for my 6x8 photobook, or I could bring in my own prints. I thought that the picture would just be printed on the page like Snapfish. They said that the sleeves are 7.99 and then I would get a 7.99 ECB back. I am soooooo confused. Anyone else running into this? I called two different stores.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no problems at the Olivette store. You can't really bring your own prints even if you wanted because it prints as pages and each page is 6x8. If you only do 10 pages, it should be completely free after ECB. You probably just had employees that didn't know what they were talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marcella - Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi CJ - I'm not seeing the 3 day sale for the St Louis area either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nicole - I agree with JB. I think the employee you talked to was wrong. I would call the store this morning and ask to speak to the manager.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went back today with my $20 in ECB. I bought another big box of diapers and paid $0.00. Then took my $10 in ECB and bought a big box of wipes and paid $0.00. LOVE it! I was emptying diaper bags and my car stash for wipes. I hate buying them when they are not on sale but $0 is ok with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Marcella - Woo Hoo! Did the limit on Pampers end up being 2?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Went to CVS Hampton cor Gravois last night. Looked like they just restocked the shelves. There were lots of the Free after ECB CVS pantiliners and BioTrue.

    Just an FYI. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, coupon.girl! I haven't made it to CVS yet this week. Nice to know they have stock.

    ReplyDelete