Contact Me






Sunday, July 18, 2010

FREE Pet Food at Petsmart

Print a coupon for a FREE 6 oz. pouch of Purina One Smatblends Brand Dog or Cat Food at Petsmart.

- Log in to your Petsmart PetPerks account HERE
- Look for "Get $30 in coupons at PetPerks.com"on the left had side of the page and click Get Coupons.
- Coupon for a FREE pouch of Purina One Smartblends is at the bottom of the page.

Not a PetPerks member? Sign up HERE; it's free.

I was able to print one coupon. Coupon valid through 8/31/10.

Thanks, Erica at eeendeavers.com!

5 comments:

  1. When I signed in directly into my Pet Perks account from the above link, I got a coupon for a 6 oz bag of Purina Pro Plan. Then when I went to the Pets Mart home page and clicked on Coupons at the top I got the coupon for the 6 oz bag of Purina One Smart Blends. I changed my printer page selection to 2 and was able to print 2 of each. I've been looking for the little bags of Smart Blends at Pets Mart for the past couple months and havent been able to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A reminder - if you have extra pet food, treats, litter, or any pet supplies, all St Louis area Petco stores should have donation bins for the the Bi-State Pet Food Pantry. This new organization is working hard to help people in need feed their pets. Please consider donating. They will also take non-expired pet food coupons (dont include internet printed coups as they can be traced back to your computer), just put them in an envelope and set them in the bin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi CJ - Great info for the pet coupons, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Sunset Hills had a few pouches of the Smartblends cat food left last night, they were on a hanging strip on a corner with the dry foods. I couldnt find any Smartblends in the dog food section, and none of the Pro Plan pouches in either section.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi CJ - Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete