Contact Me






Sunday, July 18, 2010

Back to School Deals - Week of 7/18/10

If you like cherry picking the best deals, here are this week's back to school door busters at the office supplies stores.

Hurry! These deals are only while supplies last.


Office Depot

Print a $10 off $25 purchase Home Office Depot coupon HERE
(Thanks, Anonymous!)

2-Pocket Paper Portfolios - .05 (limit 5)
Office Depot Value Notebook Filler Paper, 150 sheets - .25 (limit 5)
Office Depot Brand Premium Multipurpose Paper - $3 (limit 3)


:: FREE after Mail-In Savings ::

PaperPro Nano Mini Stapler - $1.99 (limit 3)
Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer Pump - $4.99 (limit 5)
Expo Fine Point Dry-Erase Markers, 4-pack - $5.29 (limit 1)
Office Depot Brand Filing/Stacking Crates - $6.99 (limit 3)


OfficeMax

:: FREE after MaxPerks Bonus Rewards ::
Prices are not listed in the ad.

All OfficeMax Poly Notebooks - limit 6
All OfficeMax 1" Durable Non-View Binders - limit 3
Sharpie Black Fine-Point Permanent Markers, 12 -pack - limit 3
Hammermill Copy Plus Paper, 500 sheets - limit 6
All Uni-Ball 207 Gel Pens, 3-pack - limit 3

If you don't need these supplies, think about purchasing them to donate to a child who is in need. Shop 'n Save is just one of the places collecting school supplies. If you know of other places to donate, please leave a comment.

10 comments:

  1. Queen of All Saints in Oakville is collecting next weekend (St. Vincent de Paul society).

    Does anyone know how easy/hard the MaxPerks thing is? Can I roll the $$ from this week's free after rebate items into another deal in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. See also office depot's home page for a $10 off $25 coupon that you can print and use in conjunction with the above deals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi LizinSTL - Great question. I'm not sure I've figured out MaxPerks. My husband I bought a printer over a year ago that had MaxPerks, but we can't remember exactly how it all worked.

    I purchased a few things today, am going to monitor our account and see when they show up to use. I'll post what I find out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anonymous - Thanks, I missed that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last week at Office Depot the cashier tried to reject my $10/$25 coupon because he said printer cartridges werent considered office "supplies". I knew the coupon only excluded HP ink, not Epson so I got a 2nd opinion from another employee and was able to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi CJ - Good job. You have to be prepard when using coupon and know what's in the fine print and what the rules are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Jeri for posting these deals...
    I have few ques. 1)reg. $10 off $25 purchase, does it include MIR offer items.

    2) If I buy more then one items like 2 purell hand sanitizer so can I do MIR for both.

    3) ALso for different MIR can I use photocopy of receipt, that is if I buy different MIR items in same transaction to reach $25 purchase.

    I know it's lot of ques. but thanks in advance, I have another doubt also but that will be answered once I go to the store in the eve. that's.....Is there anything left at the end of second day of deals....lol....

    spice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Spice - Great questions. I'm not sure I can answer all of them.

    1. I think so. I had a friend who shopped at Office Depot yesterday and I think she said she used one.

    2. Again I think so.

    3. From the way I understand it, a rebate form print with your receipt. You fill out that form and send it in. You don't have to send the origianl receipt.

    Nancy H are your reading and can you answer Spices qustions better?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jeri, just got back from Office Depot & used $10 coupon for all MIR items, now let's see how many will really workout....asked at the check out they say what ever is the no. of item limit on that product u can file those many rebates for that, so spent $36-$10=$26.

    Photocpoy of receipt is needed with some of the rebates & also it printed separate MIR form for each product like I had 3 purell so 3 forms but forget to ask do I need to send them separately or can I send them in one envelope....

    spice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Spice - I emailed Nancy H and asked her if she could respond to your question. Nancy has done these rebates before and knows more of how they work than I do.

    ReplyDelete